Reviews for Tape over my Paper Heart
cfigueroa78 chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
I really dislike Jasper - he's so self-centered and really is an emotional little girl on her period. Everyone lost Alice, not just him. Charlotte and Peter are family but they don't live with him and normally they just visit - he acted like his world was ripped apart. Did he prefer to die and get everyone else killed? Edward finally has his Bella and he could have gotten that destroyed after poor Edward waited forever for her. This Jasper gives the term drama queen a new meaning.
cfigueroa78 chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
I like this story - very unique plot and dynamic among the family. It does have a bit of Brokeback mountain feel except they are both happier and madly in love. I'm glad the other couples are intact. Stories where Edward and Bella are not together are stories I refuse to read so I was glad you had that warning in the beginning. What's really unique about this story aside from the coupling of Jasper and Carlisle, is having Esme as the villain. At first I thought everyone was too hard on her because marriages don't always work out. The infidelity is what irked me when Edward announced it - cheating is something I cannot deal with and hate reading about. It's the most painful betrayal. I'm a believer that if you are going to cheat on your spouse, just leave them - don't even bother sticking around to let them be destroyed by your crap. I detest hearing about cheating on someone behind their back - just leave from the moment the act is committed.
ShyGirl100 chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
Are you ever going to update this story again? Or are you going to abandon it or have someone adopt it from you? I hope you update again since I want to see everyone reaction to Alice's mate and to the whole Maria problem. Plus I want to see how they will handle the Maria problem.
pianoandcello chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
This chapter was adorable! you realllllllllllly need to make a Peter/Alec/Charlotte smexxy scene. this story is really fantastic by the way, how many more chapters do you think there will be? Will jasper and Carlisle get married?
Breaking-Guru chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
I'm loving the story, I think maybe, Maria could kidnap Carlisle and Maybe Torcher him or something 'M' rated? And say's she would give him back if jasper joined her, but it was all a lie? It's just an idea, But please, Don't forget about this! It's amazing!

shewoolf chapter 21 . 3/10/2012
Oh...PLEASE... don't just let this story die...! You've done an impressive job so far, it deserves to come to it's conclusion!

shewoolf chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
I just found your story... it's wonderful! Well written with lots of emotion and caring. Looking forward to reading lots more of it!

LibertineEyes chapter 21 . 2/12/2012
Love this far more than anyone should. Hi id like a peter/char/alec 3some AND a alice/jane femslash please?
A Smouldering Soul chapter 21 . 1/26/2012
Great story so far! :D
Hisuiko chapter 21 . 1/21/2012
Just found this wonderful story and would like to thank you for posting it.

I hope surgery went well, and you are finding it helped! Good luck with your endevours!

geekysole chapter 21 . 1/17/2012
Its a great story. Pls finish :)
In Love With Paul-Seth-Jasper chapter 21 . 10/23/2011
OH HOW I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH! I soo can't wait to read more.

I love the fact that the family is now back togather. I can't wait to see how this all turns out and wait and see how it gose with maire.

I never have liked marie at all in any story or the book's. Even if she is nice in some story's. I have just always disliked her.

Please write more soon. I can't wait. SO EXCITED! :):)
The Dark Lady Voldemort666 chapter 21 . 10/15/2011
It has been forever from the last update of this story. I like this story better then your other one but no updates. Pleas for the love of slash update this wonderful story.
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
this is really good! :)
justreadme chapter 21 . 4/7/2011

I love this story and see that it hasn't been updated since september. I really hope you will pick it back up to finish it. I want to see Maria's ass get handed to her! When I started this story I was hesitant because I am team Edward all the way, and haven't read a story that didn't feature him as a main character. I like Carlisle and jasper's dynamic and think there is more story to be told here and hope you will finish it one day.

I have you on alert just in case...