Reviews for The Savior's Story
The Sonic Phoenix chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Good work. Write more.
KeepOnMovingUp94 chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
OMG! Who is the voice? I love this story, I feel sorry for all of them for losing there kids but I'm sure it will work out in the end. Keep up the great work I look forward to reading more :)
DephsXylex chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
I'm really enjoying this. I definitely like how different all the kids are. Update this (and your other stories!) soon.
fireangel08 chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Wow what a chapter filled with many surprises. First Matt's ex, what is her deal? She's the one that cheated she shouldn't be acting like a total (insert bad word). Sure she wants her son to be with her but it's her own fault Matt had to resort to such extreme measures. Anyways on to the big question/problem: what the hell was that monster and what does it want with the girls? Poor Tai Sora and Koushiro having to see their daughters taken away without being able to do anything about it. Will the same thing happen to all the other digidestined's children? Anyways great chapter updtr when possible please and thank you.
fireangel08 chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Oh poor Yamato, just what happen to him and his brother is happening to his kids. And Koushiro is someone else I feel bad for. Anyways another great chapter, I really enjoyed reading this. Update soon please!
fireangel08 chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Lots of questions that I hope are answered later on. Nice chapter by the way...I shall continue reading.
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Great start! I can't wait to continue reading this.
Jenruki lover chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Is this meant to be AU because to be honest its a little OOC Tai would never care if Gennai stopped him from saving the world he would still find a way I mean I like the plot and all but not the fact that Tai would abandon Agumon because the evil is too strong.
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
This story's looking good :D You've got me hooked
Dobi Boushi chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Wow, I must admit I really enjoyed that. Quite a few questions raised in this chapter, but nothing overly heavy or drastict as far as I can tell, but I have a bad habit of over looking the small things which turn out to be really important later. XD

The interaction between some of the adults and the kids was great. I laughed when Chikao said Prodigious, it just made me smile. The stuff with Sora and Mana was also quite good, and Taichi is typical Taichi, leaving a digivice in a sock drawer.

Looking forward to seeing what's coming next, can't wait for it! But good luck, and until next time, Radio 'Ed out!
Dobi Boushi chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Damn, I must admit you have me hooked already. Your style is most impressive and it really seems to flow quite nicely, I commend you for such an excllent start to this story. Not much else I can really say seeing as nothing jumped put at me in terms of being incorrect or what have you, which is good 'cause it just makes me love the sotry more! Well that and there's Taiora to keep me happy! Haha sorry but it is without a doubt my all time favourite Digimon pairing, I really look forward to seeing everyone else as well though.

I'll be sure to keep an eye on this and your other works, good luck with the futuere chapters and I'll be sure to drop you a review or two in the futre when they appear. Until next time though, Radio 'Ed out!

PS, your avvy is pure win! XD