Reviews for The Return of the Marauders
Khatix chapter 33 . 10/14
If Tonks took that memory to Rita Skeeter and publish an article about it exposing the truth, when challenged all they would have to do was demand a magical oath to state the claims were false. Its also more nails in their coffins.
Khatix chapter 32 . 10/14
I can't see Pansy's plan with Playwitch working, they have been in businesses long enough to have protections in place to prevent such scams from happening otherwise they wouldn't be in businesses because a victim would of destroyed them financially, politically, or even blood feud. I can see a magical oath or magical contract required before publishing and because shes not Lilly it wont accept and they won't publish.
Khatix chapter 22 . 10/14
To bad its not Harry/Ginny/Daphne in a true 3 way relationship. It's usually Hermione instead of Ginny instead in that 3 way. Fire cracker Ginny and the Ice Queen Daphne with Harry in the middle would be an amazing fic to round it off with Tracy/Hermione. I can't stand Hermione and Ron but him and Lavander work well together.
szw5009 chapter 56 . 10/1
Thank you for a great read!
475213 chapter 29 . 9/30
I like the Cissy/Charlie pairing.
I liked this story in the beginning... but I have lost interest as this story has started to drag along... no longer has refreshing or active... almost feels like a chore to read now, to be honest... don't get me wrong! I like the story and the plot... It's just the delivery that came later on that lost me
Theoretic chapter 3 . 9/3
I don't like how ridiculously close they got so fast. Bit of stretch if you ask me. Anyway, still an enjoyable read. Keep up the good work :)
Lunzium chapter 31 . 8/30
I know the story is complete , but this needs a beta so bad. The amount of spelling errors or just plain wrong words is close to ridiculous.
On the story side I enjoy some parts but sometimes gets a bit too ridiculous and "PAW BANG BOOM" cartoonish almost.
Sup2.0 chapter 56 . 8/26
You've gotta be kidding me. This is exactly like those other stories, where they end just when you want them to continue, even though you know it's divine you still wanna continue reading. FAK! I'M NOT FREAKING SATISFIED. The good part is, this story is complete. So I know that I won't be waiting months for a new chapter.
On a more positive note, know that I finished this story in about 4 days. That's, like, 14 chaps a day. Awesome. And boy did I love Neville. That stuck-up fucking chicken of a brat really was entertaining. And the stomach ache I got kinda sent me to hospital after falling off a bed and crushing my 'bits'. tbh it was quite confusing at the start but overall it's legendary. :)
flowerchild33 chapter 56 . 8/19
Ok I finished and honestly this is one of the best stories as far as plot that I've ever read. Unfortunately it's very difficult to read due to all the grammatical mistakes, including incorrect words in places everywhere. Often it feels like translating to get through. Still for the sake of the story I managed. This one is just such a tear because the author wrote very little, has no profile, and hasn't been around in years. So essentially we are left with what COULD HAVE been his singular great masterpiece, but it needs a massive rewrite.
flowerchild33 chapter 8 . 8/15
Good story, but I've barely started and I can't help continually repeating that this needs a beta. Then I see how old the story is and sigh in frustration.
Rcarsch1 chapter 56 . 8/6
IT IS DEFINITELY NOT DEFIANTLY please fix this!
The Lost Reviver chapter 23 . 7/23
nastiest harry potter fanfic i have ever read but i really enjoying it
Midots chapter 56 . 7/17
2nd time through. thank you.
storp930 chapter 56 . 7/16
I have read a lot of fantastic and I must say yours stands out for being very original, I love how you expanded on the Harry Potter lore and included stuff that well not in the original book easily could of been.

There is only one thing I am very much on the fence of and that's the hybrid, it seems a little bit of a stretch I could understand if maybe only people with Magic animagus could do them but it seems like just to much that everyone can do it. But setting it happening aside it fit on into your story great and well over power you drew very strick lines with what it powers were and kept it to them.

Well I not untirely sure where you could go for another book I would love to see one maybe Harry VS cansel of dark magic creatures like madussa or Harry VS Hatties
2,984 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »