Reviews for The Return of the Marauders
annie.jo.marie chapter 56 . 1/9
Wow! I feel blessed! I put off reading this story because I heard it wasn’t finished. I get to chapter 55 and chapter 56 gets posted! Fantastic story.
Elves rule chapter 12 . 1/6
Wow, Duncan kicks ass.
So Carrow is slinging body parts around and the good guys hit her with a savage boil curse? Three against one and the heroines are still outclassed by nasty Carrow? Pathetic. Still...interesting story. Thanks
Specky Clarke chapter 36 . 12/23/2021
Still enjoying this great story, and I know it is years too late, but do you not know the difference between DEFIANTLY and DEFINITELY?
Specky Clarke chapter 31 . 12/22/2021
What are some authors thinking? You don't give a weapon and shield to an enemy, especially a Blood Sucking Murderous Monster.
Specky Clarke chapter 27 . 12/22/2021
It never ceases to amaze me how so many authors have deadly combatants conversing instead of getting the job done. This is a very good story, even with the many wrong or mis-spelled words.
raven haired girl chapter 1 . 12/18/2021
but overall the the story was awesome
raven haired girl chapter 55 . 12/18/2021
I didn't like this sasha nonsense
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 11/25/2021
Hello,
So far I love it, I'm such a H&G fan I can't wait to get into your story, after reading over 2000 stories some over 5 times, some of this sounds familiar but yet doesn't. It's like visiting an old fr,friend when Ireland a story. I can't wait for Ginny to get the story as I think they are the only one who can understand what each other has to deal with. Good luck in all you do.
Cute -hinny chapter 1 . 10/18/2021
Read the first chapter and cant wait for more , going to read now , loved the mystery and the brief personality you have given of each character ..
MyDogIsAsGracefulAsAnErumpent chapter 56 . 10/12/2021
I'm glad that I finally looked past the Harry/Ginny pairing. The editing is rough, but this has some different elements that make it an interesting story. It would be interesting to read if there ever would be a sequel.
UnknownReader2001 chapter 8 . 10/11/2021
Too many pov of different people, but I see it's necessary to better explain the story.
Satrangi chapter 41 . 9/11/2021
I am loving this story, so much so, that I was in half a mind to abandon reading it because I am in pain when I think about what will happen to Lily when she sees James. No no no no no! I don't know if I can keep reading. BUT! Now Harry has Wormtail... so maybe...
jeannetaylor79 chapter 1 . 9/8/2021
So glad I found you and " Return" again. Have looked for a few weeks. now I have you and a great read once again . Many thanks for writing it. About my 4th time and still going strong.
Naienkon chapter 56 . 9/1/2021
This story was absolutely epic and I loved every minute of it!
3,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »