Reviews for The Return of the Marauders
pratik23195 chapter 26 . 22h
So you're telling me, 3 marauders weren't able to subdue one Alecto Carrow? And from the most twisted of luck, all 3 of their identities were revealed?
Mithrondir chapter 34 . 6/10
I noticed the Spock reference,so there!
What's It With The Bits!
I just want you to know that I've been waiting 4 years for a sequel...
Talonwalker chapter 56 . 5/5
Great story, I really enjoyed it. Thanks
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 5/1
The start is good, the plot seems interesting, I thinks that sadly there is bashing (Dumbeldore, Neville, I can't really say after one chapter) and I hope that will not lower the quality of the story (for exemple Dumbledore maybe an evil bastard but if he got fooled like a child and react like a dumb monkey it will be hard to read). But the start is interesting
IrishNewton chapter 56 . 4/26
Amazing story!
SarahOlivier chapter 4 . 4/10
I think it would be cool too show what it was like for Sirius Lily and Harry after James died and what happened doing those years at Hogwarts before Harry got there
Mysts of Time chapter 1 . 4/9
Too consistently tense for me almost becomes a guarantee that the worst will happen. Grammar could use some touch up as well.
Ismaran chapter 31 . 4/5
This is the first power hungry Harry story that I have read and I am not disappointed.

It has been very interesting thus far. I mean sometimes you just want to be a bitch and say 'Fuck everything!'.

Because this is not at all convincing me that it's real.

1- Everyone is an animagus and the specialness of it is long gone. Its rather boring when every can do what you can do.

2- What the hell do you mean that lady Potter saying 'Oh there are many advantages of being a pureblood' . She is a muggleborn! How can she say such a thing about her whole blood line? That being a pureblood is more prestigious than being a muggle. That being pureblood means that you are more respectable? Respect should be earned not cometh from a name. If it is so noble then why not you respect Bellatrix and Voldemort?

3- All the women and men are same nearly. All of them have the tendency to humor in the sane way, to banter in the same way, to get angry in the same way. They all are so same.

4- In JK's HP Molly was sort of a sign that woman can be feminine, motherly, whiny and annoying and yet Strong, good and beautiful. Molly here was like a sign that woman who stay at home are Strong but you made her a idiot. This so makes me angry and sad that woman today are fighting to have a choice that everyone from a household mother to a company's ceo; are Strong and should have a right to choose and not be judged. Here all women who work are shown good and Molly and Augusta who are at home type are shown weak. So so disappointed.

5- Iove the banter!

6- Why does Harry needs to flirt with all of them?

7- Emma is too intelligent and far away from a first year.

8- the elemental patronus are fun and all but when we have no history or origin it tends to become just a factor and not something special and big..

9- you have got to beta this. So many words are wrong!

10- I won't judgethe characterization of dumbles as it's a AU BUT it would have been fun to have mad eye..

11- Harry is a bloody alpha male. It's appealing and despicable. What the hell was that when he made umbridge a slave. Totally be utterly self righteous and Voldemort-ish. I would like to say in not a power hungry fan but the banter oh!

That's how all of us girl's want it, don't we? Lots of verbal foreplay and a spank here as there. Fun! I an continuing.
lonestar40k chapter 52 . 4/4
Daphne's speech in chapter 52 was excellent.
falihd chapter 56 . 4/1
Great story!
justanfanboy chapter 8 . 3/31
eeehhh after like 15years u dont reallt think there should be a bodyvin the grave of james potter...
TheWateringWizard chapter 26 . 3/25
Pff Alecto getting away from a 1v3 fight is a little ridiculous... I don't understand what on earth is wrong with Lily when she heard about Emma Walker
TheWateringWizard chapter 23 . 3/25
Wow you invented the story with the Vampire? Well it was great! If you have time some day, it would deserve a full treatment
2,908 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »