Reviews for The Return of the Marauders
Descew MiCrose chapter 28 . 1/25
you have done a wonderful job i am sorry for your lose
CyclicalBeats chapter 56 . 1/18
11/10 AMAZING!

I've read so many fics at this point, a shameful amount really and I figured I had found pretty much the best this site has to offer.

Then I found your story and can say it is, without a doubt, in the top 3 I've read if not the best. The characterization was perfect, the banter between Harry, Ginny and everyone else was exactly what I was looking for. I teared up twice with how emotional some the moments were in this story. The action was gripping and INTENSE. Had me on my edge of my seat the whole time, especially during the last battle. Extremely well written.

The original elements your brought to the story like the were transformations were genius and executed brilliantly. Lily was a complete badass in every sense of the word and sexy as hell.

Honestly, I could go on. I really can't say enough about it. Just... just fucking amazing work here. If you ever write something original, let us know because I'll be the first in line to buy it or better yet, come back and write more fanfiction!
DQ chapter 26 . 1/15
So Emma is the Petunia's daughter, huh? Well that sure is interesting.
DQ chapter 7 . 1/14
Well that was fast.
cribinator chapter 10 . 1/14
I've read this a few times, but I'm still unsure as to what Malcolm Douglas did exactly. You mind clarifying?
mannu-minnie chapter 1 . 1/4
This one is really awesome story. I wish you could write more, including all couples.
HJP4Life chapter 56 . 1/2
Very well done! Awesome fic, I'm glad that I found it. You're characters and plot were spot on entertaining and you kept me hooked the entire time. Cheers mate.
HJP4Life chapter 55 . 1/2
Amazing job, awesome ending with the battle.
HJP4Life chapter 54 . 1/2
Epic ending, very well done.
HJP4Life chapter 53 . 1/2
Ahhh it's coming to an end
HJP4Life chapter 52 . 1/1
Ah, so much going on!
HJP4Life chapter 49 . 12/29/2014
Wait.. What the fuck
HJP4Life chapter 48 . 12/28/2014
It was an ok Cliffie though haha
2,694 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »