Reviews for The Return of the Marauders
Midots chapter 56 . 7/17
2nd time through. thank you.
storp930 chapter 56 . 7/16
I have read a lot of fantastic and I must say yours stands out for being very original, I love how you expanded on the Harry Potter lore and included stuff that well not in the original book easily could of been.

There is only one thing I am very much on the fence of and that's the hybrid, it seems a little bit of a stretch I could understand if maybe only people with Magic animagus could do them but it seems like just to much that everyone can do it. But setting it happening aside it fit on into your story great and well over power you drew very strick lines with what it powers were and kept it to them.

Well I not untirely sure where you could go for another book I would love to see one maybe Harry VS cansel of dark magic creatures like madussa or Harry VS Hatties
storp930 chapter 3 . 7/11
"if he had a tail, it would be wagging"

Haha hahah

Out of tdh Harry Potter books movies and fanfictions I have read I think I just found one od my favorite line ever
Hank1967 chapter 56 . 6/12
Wow - amazing story! This is what fanfiction was meant to be! I loved it!
tomascatts chapter 11 . 5/2
Whales? Really?
tomascatts chapter 1 . 4/30
Yeah well it's really annoying trying to read a story written by someone who can't spell and is too lazy to pick up a dictionary
Taxne chapter 18 . 4/29
I MISS SIRI TOO. CORTANA AND ALEXA JUST ARE NOT THE SAME AS HIM.
TheFloristFriar chapter 56 . 4/19
The easiest favorite of my life right here
George C chapter 56 . 4/4
This is one of the most brilliant fanfictins I have ever read. Congrats on a marvelous story!
scimas chapter 26 . 3/23
So you're telling me that Lily just went from someone that can fight hundreds of trolls on her own to someone that can't even beat one death eater while having two allies? What kind of power and skill scaling you're following is beyond me. I read this much of the story, despite the numerous spelling and grammar mistakes because at least the plot was good, and your writing had much better coherency than a lot of stories here. But it's just difficult to read any further given that one of the main characters, one of the top fighter of your universe was just beaten 3 on 1 by practically a no name somebody.
timuzhti chapter 46 . 1/26
No fic is complete without an epic action scene.
timuzhti chapter 37 . 1/26
Absolute masterpiece.
timuzhti chapter 36 . 1/26
I'm beginning to suspect the typos are intentional.
timuzhti chapter 31 . 1/26
Wow.
Good
2,971 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »