Reviews for Harvest Squadron Sprite Rangers!
GMW chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
PLEASE DO MORE!
58animelover99 chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
you have got to update more stories..! aww..i really love your stories.! kyaaa! cant wait for the next chapter..im so syched
Moonaria chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
THIS FIC IS SWEET!
Please, please, please update ASAP!

P.S: You still continue this story, right? *Puppy eyes*
Bel-lawl chapter 18 . 5/12/2013
Cute moment from Gilligan and Hikari moment by the way! Update!
58animelover99 chapter 18 . 5/8/2013
Aaaaaaaahhhhhh.,! Your story was really awsome, sweet, adorable,extreme, emotion-y, and other words i cant say because to many.,!

I LOVE IT.,! i hope you will make and update soon.,! Your story is worth my time.,! Ahhh., you made my day.,! You really did an excellent job.,! Keep it up.,! I continue to support you.,!

Cant wait to hear or read from you soon.,!
RyuujiRyuuji chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Please update this story! It's been such a long time and I really love this story! For the sake of your avid readers, please please update!
justarandompersonx chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Are you ever going to finish this story?
Valorie chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY IT'S AWSOME! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! I LIKE GILL IN THIS STORY! EVERYONE IS JUST PLAIN OUT AWSOME!
gazcool9269 chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
Your story is so cute!X3 will gill ever turn human? And sorry about my like five paragraph comment on the one when they were little and then ended live together, I got carried away when you asked for ideas..._'.
Kageno Shuri chapter 18 . 3/12/2012
Why aren't you uploading anymore T_T This story is too good to be left like that.
3.Putti-Putti-Rin.3 chapter 18 . 11/18/2011
I THIS CHAPTER, IT WAS SO LOVELY... i REALLY LOVE THEM TOGETHER, AND YOU ARE A GOOD WHITHER... PLEASE HURRY UP AND MAKE A NEW CHAPTER, I WANNA HEAR SOME MORE. (I AM NOT GOOD AT ENHLISH, SORRY) :)
HersheyChoco of course chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
HersheyChocolates101 here!

This made me awww a lot, I REALLY hope you keep it up! I'm so glad you wrote this story, the humor is amazingly hilarious! Oh, and is Ambrose a reprsentation of Luke? :)

If you want ideas, I was thinking to pair Akari with Yuuki or Takeru. The other boy could end up with Lunarie.

You don't have to use my idea, but I hope you update really soon! :D
spacealiens chapter 18 . 10/28/2011
I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! The writing is, like, BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad there was the fluffiness! We've been needing that for a while...Can't wait for the next one!
LollipopLover chapter 18 . 10/28/2011
That monkey is freakin' funny it's always making me laugh!

Love hikari and gilly fluff! You deserv a cookie! *gives cookie*

pleeeeeeaaaaaasseeeee update soon! I'm begging you!
LoneTaku chapter 18 . 10/12/2011
*fangirl squeal* AHHH~ KAWAII~!