Reviews for Say Something Else
tanseynz chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
'If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.'
Featherfreak chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
Sad, but still enjoyable. Thank you for sharing with us.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
That was beautiful, sad, refreshing, wondrous and heartbreaking.
Thx for sharing
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Holy.*sigh*...that moment when Edward saw Alec for the first time... the way your write that scene... It was beautiful.
This whole chap was really sad. I'm thoroughly enjoying the fic though.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
I loved the open of this chapter, and this line "Alec squeezed my hand. "It's not a choice you have to make, baby. I'll always be here."
I just loved that.
tbh, I'm a little shocked that Edward would kiss Seth after only 6 weeks of Alec passing though.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
it is so hard to read beautiful words through tears and a tight throat.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Wow this is so sad but wonderfully written. U just want to hug Edward.
IdiotDrool chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I'm in love with your insight.
snowbaby921 chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
Ahhhh...I wasn't even sure I was going to be able to finish this story. It was great, I just kept on crying at different has been the second story I ave cried to, I really have to stop reading stories with people dying in them.

Any who...This was a great story.
izziey chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
this.

"I felt my chest contract with guilt that I was doing this to him, infecting him with my pain."
Peaches Skywalker chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Wow. Just wow. Of course I cried, of course I fell in Seth and Edward and Alec. They're beautiful in this fic ! I really liked your concept of the right-now mingled with flashbacks. It made their love so much more real.

So I'm gonna have a look for the sequel you mentioned ;)
venis chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
Rotten fucker.

Gutwrenching every god damn time.

Angstgenius. That's what you are. Let's kill someone else, yes?
benadryl-anecdotes chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
I see you did make you're 400! Congrads!

Loved the story...pulled at my heart strings and tugged at my gut at times, but I did love it. Read it in 2 days after work. My usual are Jasper/Edward pairings, but decided to give this one a go...glad I did! Looking forward to reading more of your stories!
shewoolf chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Heartbreaking. I cry all the way through the chapters. Poor baby, he has to get better...
faite-comme-moi chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
I love, love, love the way Seth came out to Edward. Nothing really showy or dramatic, just an understated acknowledgement that Edward had a profound influence over Seth even after he left town.

I really thought Edward was going to leave in a hurry so I was surprised that he felt comfortable enough to stay. I'd like to think that Edward's attraction to Seth is at least partially due to an instinctive response to Seth's feelings. Like some part of Edward could sense Seth's feelings for him.

I wonder if Seth's lack of experience is going to make it even tougher for Edward to consider getting involved. I think that Edward will feel incapable of anything meaningful (although that's probably not true) and concerned that he'd hurt Seth in his first chance to explore his sexuality.