Reviews for Burning Memory
Oshion chapter 7 . 7/16
I would like for u to finish this story, i'm really into the story.
Oshion chapter 1 . 7/14
Yes poeple read them
JLL chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Please hurry up & make dark find out about daisuke's incident.
iwillbeloveless chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Cool story I really like your storie
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I would LMAO if he all of sudden started sketching Dark's face AND body in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Ahh please write more this is such a cute story!
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
I'm fueling youuuuu... You will write again soon... * laughs* I really like this story and I CAN'T WAIT for a new chapter. You capture their love life perfectly. For some reason, I can see Daisuke waking up screaming from a nightmare and the cook along with Dark coming to him. I something like that happens because I want Dark to find out what made Daisuke so hesitant to get into a relationship with him. But... You're the author and you control all. It's just a suggestion.

But anyways, the story is beautifully written and I'm enjoying it a lot. Good luck with updating!

Crescent
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Aww that was amazingly sweet! i love your story and i cant wait for the next chapter!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
this was great i don't know why you ever doubted yourself!
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I'd review [x10] but, I can't, stupid fanfiction won't let me *pouts*
Thanks for mentioning me!
Cute chapter, as always; thanks for updating!
Ja!
Grace of Skye chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
This fanfic is so perfect! Are you still writing this? If you are, please please please update!
KYAAAAAA THIS FANFIC IS SO CUTE AND PERFECT AND ADORABLE AND SWEET AND DRAMATIC AND EEEEEEEP X3
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Make More this chapter was great
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
This is defiantly down-right cute! Don't worry about it, your problems are yours; people who are pushing you on it in a harsh way are asses (excuse my language)
If you need help with anything; PM me :)
Ja ne.
Yukihyou-Kurotsuchi chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
make more! it's so awesome! I'll post a thousand random reviews if i have to so you'll keep this going! it's simply that awesome.
Fallenbey chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Very interesting story :)