Reviews for Burning Memory
Oshion chapter 7 . 7/16
I would like for u to finish this story, i'm really into the story.
Oshion chapter 1 . 7/14
Yes poeple read them
JLL chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Please hurry up & make dark find out about daisuke's incident.
iwillbeloveless chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Cool story I really like your storie
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I would LMAO if he all of sudden started sketching Dark's face AND body in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Ahh please write more this is such a cute story!
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
I'm fueling youuuuu... You will write again soon... * laughs* I really like this story and I CAN'T WAIT for a new chapter. You capture their love life perfectly. For some reason, I can see Daisuke waking up screaming from a nightmare and the cook along with Dark coming to him. I something like that happens because I want Dark to find out what made Daisuke so hesitant to get into a relationship with him. But... You're the author and you control all. It's just a suggestion.

But anyways, the story is beautifully written and I'm enjoying it a lot. Good luck with updating!

Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Aww that was amazingly sweet! i love your story and i cant wait for the next chapter!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
this was great i don't know why you ever doubted yourself!
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I'd review [x10] but, I can't, stupid fanfiction won't let me *pouts*
Thanks for mentioning me!
Cute chapter, as always; thanks for updating!
Grace of Skye chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
This fanfic is so perfect! Are you still writing this? If you are, please please please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Make More this chapter was great
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
This is defiantly down-right cute! Don't worry about it, your problems are yours; people who are pushing you on it in a harsh way are asses (excuse my language)
If you need help with anything; PM me :)
Ja ne.
Yukihyou-Kurotsuchi chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
make more! it's so awesome! I'll post a thousand random reviews if i have to so you'll keep this going! it's simply that awesome.
Fallenbey chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Very interesting story :)