Reviews for Under The Influence
eeames chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This story is too awesome for words...I love the way you portrayed Spike, it practically sounded like an actual episode. Thank you for a good/funny story :)
candysays chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
fetching is just that

monsooned very strong verb

"'I was high!' 'I was under a spell!' What's next? 'I was itchy'?"he

a multi-tentacled sea beast having its wicked way with her hot? in a flashbacky kinda way?

My little undead submarine unusual pet name

"Oh, the humanity." very fucking funny use of tragedy response.

nice flash-forwards.

so tell me, r u experienced?
Lokashi chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Well, I must say, this story is amazing, if not Godly. I have always been a fan of Spike's, and I just adore how ell you portray him in all of your writing, but especially in this one. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.
candysays chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
"Fat as a batter!" wheel of fortune fail as win!

"Spinny wheels... exciting vowel-buying?" perfect spot-on Buffy voice, and I bow down to your Buffy perfection.

"I shared an anecdote and feigned camaraderie, and now I'm leaving to have sex with Xander. And possibly diner food." totally perfect Anya line.

"-ighting. inelegant snort-producing.

"You mean Angel's dropping by?" well-played indeed

And all the trippy stuff very funny. Thank you! And of course, I love the candy names. Although my penname is not about that.
candysays chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Buffy took off her dangly earrings and threw them on the grass, saying, "Know what? Bring it." Nice touch. I still remember the 80s subway ads "Torn Earlobe?" Endless nightmares. That's a great detail (and a relief Buffy knows the right prep)

"unhinged their little snake jaws," win.

"Always with the catch." very Whedony

What about a tiny ham? see above comment

Love their dialogue, as always. I haven't read Spuffy in so long! I'll be back for more soon. I laughed hard when I saw the non-glittery vamp comment in your AN. I'm writing Twilight/Buffy crossover and the first chapter is called "Glittering? Really, Giles?"
SpookyHellmouthNerd9793 chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
I loved this chapter and I absolutely LOVE this story. It's awesome. I just about died laughing when I read this part..

"Sh!" Buffy stage-whispered at Giles, her shush finger on Spike's lips. "We're in the arctic tundra, and Spike's an enemy submarine!"

"Incoming missile, prepare countermeasures..."

You're wonderful and I look forward to the next update! :)
Becca1806 chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Wow, you are VERY good at this, huh? I laughed my butt off, you have the characters down pat, it's awesome :) I definitely intend on reading more of your stuff!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Thank you so much for updating and making my Sunday night bearable! I loved this from start to finish. In the first half you reminded me how much I love Giles. I LOVED the idea that he was at a rehearsal for 'Hair'.haha. Oh and I could totally picture his reaction when he walked in on them in that bubble bath!rofl

The second half was amazing. It was surreal Spuffy smut at it's very best. I felt like I had wandered into a Beatles video! Thanks for the amazing story!

Brat
Britt chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
This is hilarious! I can't wait to read more
pears chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
love love love it..the characters are very true to form and language..you've perfected spike's sense of humour to the T!..so perfect..if the show was still on,you'd totally be a writer on it..
gottaloveva chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
I like it so far! I hope to read more SOON!
jolli chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
loved it! :D
spike'smate chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
you meanie nauti! leaving me hanging out for more after this chapter!only joking nauti...lmao

loving this so far
DeanFTWinchester chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
This is such a fantastic story and I CANNOT WAIT for an update. I was in tears laughing from that phone conversation! Excellent work!
The Brat Princess chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Sex...six...hhehe. Looks like his plan has
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »