Reviews for Sviksu
sensoray chapter 6 . 8/18
This was so powerful and emotional, I just cried my eyes out, I couldn't stop. It was so well written and the conclusion is believable and makes me feel so much, but I wish they had escaped together. Gawe you're amazing
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Wow. Wow. I love this. So intense...
Gina chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oi, uau é linda esta FIC e muito triste, mas pelo enredo so mesmo este fim, os dois junto até no fim, parabéns.
natyrobalo chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
What a beautiful fic! So well written! Really, one of the best Kirk/Spock I've read. It shoud've more reviews! chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
TT waaaaaah,,, it's so sad! Made me cry. It was a very beautiful story. Thank you _
Kris chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Beyond tragic.
halfAsoul chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
i was so cought up in it, that it came as a complete surprise when i literaly burst into tears at the last line. all i could think is 'thank god they're together' and i was so sad and relieved at the same time it hurt.
Shadowkitsha chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
This story is beautiful... It carried me from the beginning to end (even though I don't usually like slave fics)

Made me feel (sad, very sad) unlike other stories...

Thank you for writing something this brilliant

(gives me hope for a love that is only fairytale wise)
ZombieNinjaKit chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Damn! That was good, very suspenceful. The last bit almost made me cry, but I gues if you are to die that to die in the arms of your lover logether mind and soul would be nice.
Lemo Smith chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
I feel that although they did die in the end, their death was a fitting one. Not sure how I came to that, but I did. I know that this story is already completed but I just want to let whoever might come across this know that I think this is a lovely story.

Silvanesti chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
The end made my throat hurt and tears stream down my cheeks. A powerful and beautiful story, and so sad. I must find a theatre that shows Aida. Thank you for writing this truly great story.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
After reading the reviews of other people, I have a bit to add to my already long review:

The other word I was looking for while I was reviewing was powerful. This fic is both beautiful and powerful. I feel that word on the tip of my tongue and know it is the truth.

...Why the hell doesn't this have more reviews? This is practically a crime! Something like this needs to be read and passed on to other people! If anyone ever asks me about recommendations for a fabulous Kirk/Spock fic, this is what they will find themselves reading.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
When I read the first bit of this fic, I wasn't sure I would be able to read it because I knew they both died at the end. If there's anything that really gets me, it's a sad ending. Though I don't always cry, I always feel solemn at the end of it. This time, like many other times, I didn't cry, but I came so close to it. So close. Thank you for that. There's nothing I like better than when someone's writing makes me feel more than giggly and fangirly. When I get done reading something and my hands are shakier than they normally are, when I find that I can't bring myself to smile because someone else's emotions have so fully taken a hold of me: I appreciate that.

It's always a bit of a job to get myself to read something like this. I have a hard time reading awkward moments (they make me cringe for the characters). Sometimes things get so angsty that I find I'm too dragged down to continue reading. Sometimes it just moves too slowly for my tastes. Sometimes the thought that the characters are going to die is too much for me.

I had all these doubts when I started reading. The first chapter filled me with apprehension, a certain nervousness that coiled in the pit of my stomach and tightened it's grip whenever my mind tried to supply whatever tragedy is about to befall the characters. But the more I read the more I found I wasn't able to stop. To stop would, for once, not be excusable. I had no reason to.

Now that I've read the whole thing through, I'm glad I did. It left me feeling sad. I've got that feeling you get when you feel like you can't remember what it's like to smile. My lips just don't feel like making that simple journey upwards. But despite all this, the only thing I can really say is that this fic is beautiful. Especially the ending. I really felt that one. It was a beautiful ending. Thank you for writing this, because it was simply a joy to read.
Doni chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
So absolutely poignant and powerful. Amazing.
wildchartermage chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Just wow...this story is so touching and powerful...the love between Spock and Jim, and how they changed each other world. Your writing is also very somber and powerful.

I also like how you employed the use of "It is our Way" or some variation of it as to keep reminding of us how much Jim and Spock sacrificed so much of their lives and beliefs for their love of each other. I don't come across many fan fiction like this one.

Perhaps you can write some sort of prequel, such as how Sarek and Amanda manage to get together in that sort of time and produce Spock?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »