Reviews for Outsider
rjm chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
CUTE!
i really love nny and squee thing. ya know big bro little bro. i've enjoyed some father son stories too.
in fact i say its about time squee ditched his piece of shit parents and had nny take care of him. he'd be better off with nny as a dad or big bro anyway. (ok maybe not. it could go either way :))
anyway loved it!
DlRGE chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was adorable oh my gosh
zuzuthezombie chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I LOVE IT! Also, I didn't want Shmee to set Johnny's lawn on fire.
Robby C chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
huh. methinks Squee got the wrong message out of that...
Sabrina Bane chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
If Shmee sets Johnny's lawn on fire one more time I'm going to kill him. Always with the damn yard!

I liked your story.I need to find me some cat litter.

GOOD SQUEE!
For Sanity's Sake chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Just out of curiosity, how does Shmee plan on setting a stretch of non-flamable dirt on fire?

Cute and funny. I wish it hadn't ended so soon, but I'm not going to ask you to continue because I know that you just have to write what's in your head and nothing more or the story gets messed up.

So very cute... I can't get over it!
invaderrusty221 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
AHH the worms! lol loved this story! heehee Johnny would say all these things then scare the crap out of squee without relizing it haaaha ohh I love Johnny! :)
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
*cracks up laughing* I'm now a fan of this cute little pair, how strange... I just love Squee though! He's so cute, and he got revenge! Way to go Squee! Why do I want to say Smee? Maybe it's cause Squee is close to Smee which makes me think of Smeet which makes me think of INvader Zim, like all my thoughts lead back to... Oh well, must read more of this! Love your stories so much now
Doom Dragonness chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Oh I read this story ages ago! Or well it seems like it but for some reason never reviewed. I think this was great!
The Bad Joke chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I really liked this story! It was sort of sweet, in an awkward, disturbing kind of way. Well, anyway, Johnny and Squee were really in character. I could actually imagine this happening in the comic.
phycomel chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
good story very few authors can really get a good handle on a character and tend to make them kinda ooc, but you did an excellent job of it. i love the rants.
Tail Ring chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Aww, this was quite a nice and funny story haha. I really enjoyed it :D
A Pumpkin That's Not There chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I love this.

You kept all the characters in character, the story was HILARIOUS.

And I also love how you stuck Shmee in there.
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Seems fitting. After all of the shit they gave him, he gave them shit back. :) Yay Squee!