Reviews for Raylan Suffers Through Appendicitis
Figures chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Love this.
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I enjoyed this; nice characterizations.
Gem chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
A great fic. Loved it! PLease write many more Justified stories. Thanks :D
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Good story - I enjoyed it. And I LOVE Raylan:) Thanks!
fangirl29 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I'm so lucky to have read your fic. I just got hooked on Justified. Raylan is a dream! You really nailed the character's personality and his laid back attitude towards, well, everything! I'd love to read some angst fic if you find the time. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!
SuperMiss chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I like that a lot! Hope there'll be more fics for Justified, Raylan is an interesting character to write, and the show is ace :)
sausuge chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Wow, I'm very glad this is the first Justified fic I read. It's seriously worth the wait, because this is astoundingly in character, for such a new show. It was easy to hear the characters, and feel them act. That was a really great read! I think you have a great hold on Raylan, from his humor (I loved the "second date" line and his winking at his coworkers to alleviate worry) to his stubbornness (after last nights episode I could really see him trying to sneak back into work, even if Art tried his best to get him to rest), so all in all I think you are now Queen of Justified fic. ;)

I hope you'll continue writing more! (Or at least hope there will eventually be more fic for this show! *g*)