Reviews for Sick Day
Strawberry chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
How cute I love sickfics
reads summary
OH MY FIRETRUCKING GOD THE DUB IS SO BAD IT WAS PROBABLY MADE BY 4KIDS HOW DENSE ARE YOU TO ACTUALLY WATCH THIS PEICE OF CRAP
and btw, it's Clow. The O is long
NiniCere chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
HILARIOUS! i loved it!
Aristania chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Loved it, couldn't help but laugh! Well done, no spelling or grammar issues as far as I could tell.
dark0shade chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
YAY~! I LOVED IT :3
someone chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
great fic! it was so funny! wel, bye!
K a w a i i - S y a o r a n chapter 5 . 12/18/2003
lol! That was funny!
Duo-chan chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
Your ficcy was very funny! Please write more like it! Thanky! Bye! Duo-chan :P
small lady chapter 5 . 2/23/2002
hey that was such a cute story i really liked it u did a good job
lil'wolfluvr chapter 5 . 2/20/2002
!OMYG!HILLARIOUS!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!cant...breathe...must...stop...laughing...***Keels over dead from so much laughing***
darcy chapter 4 . 2/16/2002
the author of this story is awesome i hope mor fanfics have clow cards talking and acting , good work
at your funeral chapter 5 . 2/16/2002
hah yay they're all better now...good story...speaking of stories...now that you're finished with this...you can get on with Digimon: The College Years, Valentine's Davis, and Double Play which im sure you're busy writing right now because it has an interesting plot! hehe well update soon and have a nice day!
at your funeral chapter 4 . 2/16/2002
haha bubbles that trouble maker..heh and they're still sick aww poor them...so it now home remedies ey well haha its on to the ending now..chapter 5!
at your funeral chapter 3 . 2/16/2002
heh poor kero and yue and mirror lol...good chapter..onto chapter 4! D
at your funeral chapter 2 . 2/16/2002
haha mirror...what a good idea..well hope they feel better soon..i gotta go on to chapter 3 now great story! i havent been around to read this story for a while...well i hope you update valentine's davis soon and also digimon: the college years...well on to chapter 3! D
Alex Warlorn chapter 5 . 2/15/2002
Sakura COULD of just ordered them not to give her the stuff. And I KNOW she'll be looking for revenge for that. You'd think after the first two fainted they'd get the clue the stuff wasn't that good. Also, the cold vanishes in 3 to 5 days anyway, I don't think it had anything to do with the medican. "Uh…Yue? She ain't moving. That's a bad thing, isn't it?"

He's not that stupid, I'm surprised he wasn't paniced. Not quite as fun as the others, but still good. (it would of been cool if BOTH had a spoon and accidently 'zapped' each other or have Mirror act as a decoy . . .)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »