Reviews for Love Will Lead Us
snshyne chapter 20 . 7/31/2010
awesome quote

Much of what he taught I've spent most of my lifetime unlearning, - LMAO

I'm 3 paragraphs in - :-(

ah, the cover up comes to bite the son in the ass. For this reason, I'm glad my mother is entirely too open. Otherwise, you're doomed to make the same mistakes. When I turned 22, I cried like a baby because I made it through my 21st year and I had not had a baby like my mom had me at that age. She loves me, but she always was open about how hard that was for her. Had she just hid it, I might have made the same mistake.

I hate friends like that. fair weather. it's fucked. poor guy. I want to hug him.

"Let's go get our boy." -awww! my heart fucking swelled!

*sniffle* the father-son come together is sad. I dont like bitter shrews.

OMG! I watched, wondering if I should tell him not to climb on the sofa like that or not to bother the baby. Jasper paid me no mind, almost as if I wasn't there at all. He leaned over me and patted Edward's little cheeks with his chubby hand. "Don't cry, baby," he said softly. He yawned and sat by my side, settling with his head against my stomach as he continued to pat Edward's legs sleepily. "Daddy's here. He'll make it better." - cutest fucking thing!

such a sweet, compassionate man. he prayed for Bella too. He didn't take the standard route and blame her. calling her out and making a spectacle of her. He didn't treat her poorly. Such a good man.

so perfect. thank you so, so much for a CPOV. It was truly amazeballs.
snshyne chapter 19 . 7/31/2010
jesus. 6 inches? in shoes, that's impressive. In other things, perhaps not so much.

also, it's okay for him to admit Rosalie looks sexy. Fact is fact.

Riley clearly does not know what goes on behind doors. Bella isn't all that vanilla.

oh, shit! Bella's gonna sing him a song all "dolled" up

oh dear. I wonder why Bella is so pissed.

Oh, Jasper. Foot in mouth.

did she overhear the guys talking maybe?

yes! alley way, wall fucking. motherfucking win!

ah, she did hear him. I see her pain. I'm sad for her. Jasper did play into it. Not really his fault. he's a man being goaded by a prick. It's unfortunate she heard it. I know Jasper meant no harm.

"menfolk" haha

"Darlin'. I'm a Texan. Leather I can definitely do." - WIN!
snshyne chapter 18 . 7/31/2010
"reasonable muscular" LOL

LOL sharks are a thing of an entirely different situation. they just evacuated part of the cape here because of shark sightings close to the shore. and by close, I mean like 20 miles out.

"very tiny humans." LMAO

forget "The Birds" what about bird flu? That's a bigger issue! LOL

"After you, my heroine." - indeed.
snshyne chapter 17 . 7/31/2010
this song was the beginning of my love for Green Day. I approve of this choice.

two OR three years later? lol

electric blue. oh, Jackson.

that shit messed with your head something fierce. Loving and losing, it did things to your psyche. - for fucking real. don't I know it.

it can't just be a pink elephant. it has to be electric pink. LOL

IMO, Jasper is well within his right to react the way he is. He hasn't been faced with them yet. He only really has emotions right now. And that kind of shit doesn't wash off in the shower. It takes time and exposure and reasoning and something in it's place.

I'd kick Alice's ass when she woke up. no lie.

I can't even follow the mary, audrey, aaron, maurice, elise fuckery. Moral of the story, someone else has it worse than Edward & Jasper. I get it.

I damn near cried at Edward asking Jasper for proposal advice and asking him to be his best man.

*sniffle* it was great. I'm glad the epi was in JPOV. I think getting his HEA was more important than anyone's. Getting it straight from him I mean. I needed to be sure he was actually okay and it wasn't some false perception.

You did a beautiful job, doll.

xoxo
snshyne chapter 16 . 7/31/2010
"S'okay," - i love that you use this

When I became aware, truly aware, that I was actually holding her in my arms, I literally gasped out loud with the emotion that rocked me. - awwwww

so how many months have they been playing the avoidance game now?

jesus. listening to him talk about how he'd be complete has me sighing like some retro 50's doo wop flick over the rock and roller that disturbs our town.

it's so true that being closed of isn't a strength, but I wouldn't call him weak in a derogatory sense. Some people just can't hold the capacity for disappointment. i understand this completely.

love the berlin wall analogy

their love making is so sweet. I'm happy for them.

you did not just put 2Gether in this fic? OMG!

awwww! it worked out. *sniffle* see, I trusted you.
snshyne chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
And my mouth was full of cotton...wrapped in nasty. - haha. I've recently experienced my first hangover. I get it.

Eventually, all the doubt and resentment would have ruined us anyway. - that's the bottom line right there. Apart, at least they won't be ruined to the core in the end.

I'm glad his powers of blind observation are in tact.

this female thing is really important to him. I'm amused.

On the morning of my first hangover, I too ate McDonald's.

hmmm, Jasper. Perhaps once you wrap your head around Brandy, you can understand Bella and Edward.

Ahhhhhhh it's Alice! nice twist, bb!

She's the girl he saved! omg! that is so amazing. I have the biggest grin right now and them meeting again the bar. eek!

Alice is amazing. I can't even pinpoint it. but everything she's saying is amazing.

food for thought, Jasper? y/y?
40Miles chapter 20 . 7/31/2010
Thank you Kris.

I didn't want to love this story but I couldn't help it. I loved it hard. I loved Jasper all the way through, he's so farking easy to love...but Carlisle...Carlisle made me cry.

You write him perfectly and I'm really touched at the attention you paid to his difficult journey.

Wonderful work. ILY.
bmango chapter 20 . 7/31/2010
Congrats baby on finishing this story and I'm glad I could be here for the ride. Carlisle's story is just as heartbreaking as everyone else's but maybe he's right. Hard times just make the good times better. You wove this together masterfully and my hat is, once again, off to you. -b
bmango chapter 19 . 7/31/2010
Dude...Jasper in leather... I might actually die. (Oh and this was fuck-hawt!) - b
bmango chapter 17 . 7/31/2010
Awwww...nice wrap-up from Jasper (and I'm always happy with a little more J). It was good to see them all together and happy and forgiving, etc etc. Lovely story, bb and I'm excited about the outtakes. -b
CynMar Rom chapter 18 . 7/30/2010
I dunno if I should laugh or cry with this one, it's so perfect :P

Much love!
MissRebecca912 chapter 20 . 7/30/2010
That was beautiful! "Don't cry, baby," he said softly. He yawned and sat by my side, settling with his head against my stomach as he continued to pat Edward's legs sleepily. "Daddy's here. He'll make it better." That is the cutest thing ever! )
MildredDempsey chapter 20 . 7/30/2010
You know I loved this baby. I'm still trying to come up with a good song for it. Maybe Jackson will write it for you as a wedding gift :D
Princess Mishawaka chapter 20 . 7/30/2010
Fantastic story of life and love. Thank you so much for taking me along on this ride.

Alcholism is awful for everyone involved. You wrote about it exactly right. Perfect.
Valleegrl chapter 20 . 7/30/2010
I lived this Carlisle POV. It was great to see his insight.

Thank you for this story.
608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »