Reviews for Love Will Lead Us
Ivorygirl1990 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Great story concept! Love it!
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Yay, I had a feeling Alice was also the girl he saved. In the other chapter When Jasper was thinking about Bella and Edward outside the bar and he bought up the girl he saved, just made me think it was her. :)
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Ooooo! That was tense! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

was thinking before, when Brandy was introduced, that she may actually be Alice... Brandy... Brandon... I like the way she sees the future! :)
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
3Firefly!3
OMG, a Geekward is always a winner! Man, i saw the whole brother thing coming a mile away... But I cannot see how they are going to resolve this thing!

Poor Jasper, he doesn't even know yet! :(
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
... I can't remember the chapter now as I am filled with Jackson envy!

Jasper, Edward, Jasper, Edward... Do I have to choose?!
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
:'( poor Edward!
Twi-teacher chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
Wow! This was a powerful and amazing story. You really showed the power of love. Thanks for writing these characters with such depth and feeling. Loved it!
Twi-teacher chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
No hitting, No yelling. Just a "well done." Tough but great chapter. Well written!
Twi-teacher chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Wow! You sure know how to write angst. This chapter should be the definition of angst. Well done!
Twi-teacher chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
Wow! Powerful chapter. I am thinking no sleep for me tonight. I NEED to read! :)
pengirl25 chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
I can't believe how grossly under reviewed (and read, for that matter) this fic is! I'm drawing a blank as to how I found it, but I'm so grateful I did! There's just the right amount of angst, laughs, love and so many emotions with the right balance. The depth of the love felt between Edward and Bella is something I can simply not put into words, but I'm so glad you did because its one of the most beautiful and heart wrenching things I've ever read. Sorry I didn't have the time me to review each chapter, since I read this straight through during the past few days. I'll make up for that by reviewing here, and marking as favorite both the story and you. Can't wait to read more of your work, and thank you so much for sharing this gem with us :)
pengirl25 chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
What I'm feeling is a little scared as I live in L.A. And am terrified of ...ugh! I can't even type out the word! But at the same time I jut fell in love with this fic reading this chapter, so I'm not going anywhere ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
When it's between Edward and Jacob, I'm totally Team Edward. When it comes down to Edward or Jasper, I'm so torn. My heart is breaking for Jazz right now. Jasper is my favorite character, so it's really hard for me to not want him to get the girl, but it's not Edward's fault that he and Bella both thought the other was dead.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
I KNEW they were brothers!
ASongbirdDigna chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Love that you mentioned 100 Monkeys (love those boys to pieces). From your description of Jasper's band and performance style, I knew you must have seen them. I have this gut feeling that Edward is Jasper's brother. Can't wait to find out. Loving the story so far.
608 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »