Reviews for Love Will Lead Us
lmc123 chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
Loved this story, well love all your stories... thank you x
lmc123 chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
If you have never felt the love/connection they have in your own life, you are an amazing writer. That chapter how you write them, it makes me feel it, and want it for myself, the way you write it, wows me. If you have felt that and write from experience - you are one lucky lady x
lmc123 chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
Great chapter, never guessed it was the victim of assault, thought it had to be Alice though, but great twist it was her, and the fate thing, where their path led them, that was so good. Loved it x
lmc123 chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
That was a pretty darn lovely chapter
goldseadragon chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
Apparently my brain has decided it no longer likes the letter 'n' because I've been thinking Brandy was Brady. I was wondering why you turned a male Quileute into a female bartender. Duh!
goldseadragon chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
Typical self-absorbed bitch Rosalie. She gets her poor barmaid ass swept off her feet by Ritchie Rich Emmett, yet Bella mourning her not-really-dead first love is the one who's trash? *bitch slaps her*
tpea1288 chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
The real problem with Bella is that she wasn't honest from the beginning -when she met Jasper. He should have known upfront that she was in love with Edward, the love of her life but lost him in the earthquake & never let him go in her heart. There should have been complete candor & transparency. Before she tried to go through the motions of a relationship, the other person needs to know if you are single in fact & in heart. If you haven't let go & your ex still has your heart, it is deceptive & dishonest not to fully disclose. Jasper had the right to know & the right to decide if he wanted her regardless. That Bella withheld makes her manipulative; wanted Jasper on her string!

If she wanted a real relationship -love, friendship-her full story with Edward -crucial to understanding Bella who she is-a pivotal event in her life-Jasper should have been clued in from the first. The fact that she withheld critical info about herself shows her relationship with Jasper lacked emotional intimacy. Without that, it was a shallow relationship & lacked emotional intimacy & honesty. It was fake through & through!

Had she disclosed & Jasper wanted her knowing the situation, when Bella's true love appeared it would have been much easier to tell the truth from the beginning. Instead, Bella continued her pattern of lying by omission & deception. She continued to want to keep stringing Jasper along & in the dark. Secrets make you sick & Bella would not be honest with either.

Jasper should not have had to decide for a whimpering, cowardly Bella. She should have told him she'd been in love with Edward for years & Jasper deserved someone who loved him the way she loved Edward.

Bella was grateful to Jasper, had a friendship with him, felt guilty, wanted to move on with him -but that was all!

Edward deserved to be chosen by Bella not hers by default. Bella's cowardice didn't keep anyone from hurting. It helped no one. It did not reduce her culpability for her lack of candor & deceit. It's hard to understand why either loved the deceitful, lying coward!
KScheermom chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
Absolutely loved this story and journey! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
fantasical chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Oh, holy hell! That was so cute, I had to stop in the middle of the chapter to say so! Jaspers description of Emmett as the missing link! Hahahahahahaha! Brilliant. I love it. Okay, I'm going back to reading now. With a smile on my face.
Ivorygirl1990 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Great story concept! Love it!
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Yay, I had a feeling Alice was also the girl he saved. In the other chapter When Jasper was thinking about Bella and Edward outside the bar and he bought up the girl he saved, just made me think it was her. :)
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Ooooo! That was tense! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

was thinking before, when Brandy was introduced, that she may actually be Alice... Brandy... Brandon... I like the way she sees the future! :)
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
3Firefly!3
OMG, a Geekward is always a winner! Man, i saw the whole brother thing coming a mile away... But I cannot see how they are going to resolve this thing!

Poor Jasper, he doesn't even know yet! :(
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
... I can't remember the chapter now as I am filled with Jackson envy!

Jasper, Edward, Jasper, Edward... Do I have to choose?!
mlwong.littlefoot chapter 3 . 8/17/2013