Reviews for Love Will Lead Us
Twi-teacher chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
Wow! Powerful chapter. I am thinking no sleep for me tonight. I NEED to read! :)
pengirl25 chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
I can't believe how grossly under reviewed (and read, for that matter) this fic is! I'm drawing a blank as to how I found it, but I'm so grateful I did! There's just the right amount of angst, laughs, love and so many emotions with the right balance. The depth of the love felt between Edward and Bella is something I can simply not put into words, but I'm so glad you did because its one of the most beautiful and heart wrenching things I've ever read. Sorry I didn't have the time me to review each chapter, since I read this straight through during the past few days. I'll make up for that by reviewing here, and marking as favorite both the story and you. Can't wait to read more of your work, and thank you so much for sharing this gem with us :)
pengirl25 chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
What I'm feeling is a little scared as I live in L.A. And am terrified of ...ugh! I can't even type out the word! But at the same time I jut fell in love with this fic reading this chapter, so I'm not going anywhere ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
When it's between Edward and Jacob, I'm totally Team Edward. When it comes down to Edward or Jasper, I'm so torn. My heart is breaking for Jazz right now. Jasper is my favorite character, so it's really hard for me to not want him to get the girl, but it's not Edward's fault that he and Bella both thought the other was dead.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
I KNEW they were brothers!
ASongbirdDigna chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Love that you mentioned 100 Monkeys (love those boys to pieces). From your description of Jasper's band and performance style, I knew you must have seen them. I have this gut feeling that Edward is Jasper's brother. Can't wait to find out. Loving the story so far.
nathygallagher chapter 20 . 2/4/2013
Just read this and its AMAZING! cried like a baby...
MitchieKoh chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
Ok ok... happy ending for them all but... I still want Jas/B! *sniff*

You are a genius writer!
hmmm chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
T's sad that he is a boring Edward. He hasn't moved on unlike your Bella. And he doesn't have a social life.

Am loving this story. I know it's complete but I want to throw my two cents in. Lol
Am all for Jasper... so am a little nervous to finish this.
jakbranton chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
There are some really good life lessons in this story. I always seem to fight against the idea that life is messy, and you can't just take the high points. I should learn to embrace it all.

I think this story is gonna need a reread for me!
jakbranton chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
You string words together into beautiful sentences. This chapter really showed your gift...
jakbranton chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
Alice! Brandy is Alice! All of this time I kept wondering who this random Brandy person is. But I forgot that Kris is an evil genius. Really shouldn't underestimate you...
jakbranton chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Oh Emmett... what did you start with him?
jakbranton chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
. . . . . . .

I don't know what to say. My heart is broken for Jasper, poor bastard.

And Bella, who desperately wants to love Jasper, but Edward!

Finally, your A/N was good therapy after the heavy of the chapter.
jakbranton chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
can't believe he punched him. I guess it's too much to ask Jasper to look at it from Edward's point of view.

Again, Kris... you are an evil genius.
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »