Reviews for Love Will Lead Us
nathygallagher chapter 20 . 2/4/2013
Just read this and its AMAZING! cried like a baby...
MitchieKoh chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
Ok ok... happy ending for them all but... I still want Jas/B! *sniff*

You are a genius writer!
hmmm chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
T's sad that he is a boring Edward. He hasn't moved on unlike your Bella. And he doesn't have a social life.

Am loving this story. I know it's complete but I want to throw my two cents in. Lol
Am all for Jasper... so am a little nervous to finish this.
jakbranton chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
There are some really good life lessons in this story. I always seem to fight against the idea that life is messy, and you can't just take the high points. I should learn to embrace it all.

I think this story is gonna need a reread for me!
jakbranton chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
You string words together into beautiful sentences. This chapter really showed your gift...
jakbranton chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
Alice! Brandy is Alice! All of this time I kept wondering who this random Brandy person is. But I forgot that Kris is an evil genius. Really shouldn't underestimate you...
jakbranton chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Oh Emmett... what did you start with him?
jakbranton chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
. . . . . . .

I don't know what to say. My heart is broken for Jasper, poor bastard.

And Bella, who desperately wants to love Jasper, but Edward!

Finally, your A/N was good therapy after the heavy of the chapter.
jakbranton chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
can't believe he punched him. I guess it's too much to ask Jasper to look at it from Edward's point of view.

Again, Kris... you are an evil genius.
jakbranton chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Ok... need to apologize for not reviewing the past six chapters. Good excuse though... I was sneaking some reading in at work!

Kris! What have you done to me? You've made me feel sorry for Jasper, and I swore to myself that I wasn't gonna do that.

Even though I feel for Jasper, I'm devastated for Edward. He has held onto her for so long, and now she's there, but just beyond reach.

And Bella? A little pissed at her for her inaction and indecision. That's probably only gonna get worse.

And you? You are a genius!
jakbranton chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Oh dear... oh dear. I feel heartbreak coming on.
jakbranton chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Kris! You tore them apart! Not that I didn't know it was coming (I did read the prologue), but YOU TORE THEM APART!

Sigh...
jakbranton chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Wow! Spending all day together with NO NAMES?! These two are crazy, and obviously meant for each other.
jakbranton chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
In light of recent revelations on your part, I am reading some of your earlier fics that I hadn't tried.

Not sure if this was the best one to dive into first... Obviously our poor girl is torn between two men. You gonna break my heart with this one?
dbpbatm chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Beautiful tale. So hard to read at times. But so worth it. Thank you for sharing this.
608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »