Reviews for Love Will Lead Us
tellingmelies chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Bella's death is not dumb and you better stop putting down your shit before I disown you!

Ok, you know I could never do that because I love you too much. But bb, this was a great chapter. The rose, the watch, the boat, the ending with Edward and his parents...perfect!
Spencerette chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Wow! What a way to start a story! I'm really looking forward to seeing how this plays out :)
Aurgasm chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
WHAT IN THE BLOODY FUCK. She's alive, she is, yes yes but what in the fuck! Do I hear Titanic? rofl...DUDE OMFG ...WHAT THE FEHK
Princess Mishawaka chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
OH NO you killed Bella? Poor Edward. An Earthquake?

They are so right for each other and the love was so perfect and now you have mucked it all up. UGH I know you are the writer and you have license to do whatever you want but I cried when they were torn apart.

she really isn't dead is she? Now they will have to look the world over to find each other. Yes, I did see the movie and I thought "What a waste of time" searching and searching.

Please post soon. I love this story and I really do love your writing. Joan
MissRebecca912 chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Ah I can't believe you did that! But I loved it. )

That was such a great chapter. ) Update soon.

Valleegrl chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Oh my gosh, I was wondering what was gonna happen that they weren't gonna be together. At least he has the watch.
Hushi Taloa chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Loving your writing - beautiful, haunting prose. Also loving the sweet and clever dialogue between your protagonists.

One nitpick: it's kind of hard to watch the sun RISE over the Pacific. It's much easier to watch it SET, it being in the west and all. I'm just sayin'.
brandylion chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
So Edward is the soulmate. I hoped as much. I went back and reread the prologue after reading this chapter. I'm so intrigued.

And I realize this will sound totally petty, and I apologize in advance if it seems like I'm nitpicking, which I'm not. I'm just a little too curious for my own good sometimes. I'm just wondering, if Bella has no pockets, where does she keep her motel key?
Cymbeliness chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I just started this and I'm already very intrigued! I liked the prologue and had to jump to the first preview-I'm excited to see how we get there! I'm also interested to see if it will be Jacob or another certain gentleman *ahem*Jasper*ahem*... can't wait to find out! I also must say you immediately impressed me by including lyrics to "Dolphin's Cry," which is absolutely brilliant, and this:

The Mamas and the Papas were melancholy about it, and Dr. Dre and the late Tupac Shakur assured me California knew how to party, so why not?

Which I laughed about for like five minutes. California LOVE! :)

Sign me up, I'm already in it for the long haul! Looking forward to more!
VanPireNZ chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I loved the flirty nature of these two, and how they just seem meant to be together.

My favorite line was this:

~Where are you taking me, beautiful stranger?~

Loved it!

sljones73 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Your writing is so poetic! You created the most amazing word pictures! I felt like I was right there with them. I love how Bella quite literally fell for him.

Favorite line...

Then it raised its head.

It was a girl, of course. I caught a glimpse of cream and roses skin and full, pink lips before my eyes reached hers and there was nothing else. I didn't hear waves crashing onto the shore, or the people starting their days. I didn't feel her silky hair anymore, or smell her intoxicating scent. All of my senses were cut off except for sight.

I have a feeling this is going to be painful. I usually lean J/B in these but I am loving Edward here (although we haven't got to meet Jasper yet so...). Can't wait to read more and see how the rest of their day goes.
snshyne chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Awesome. The first paragraph is just awesome.

"something hurtled itself into my arms" bahahaha then..."it lifted it's head. it was a girl, of course." bahahaha

talk about fate. shit. how fucking cute is this hillside business? how long before you shatter the cuteness?

I seriously love these two. Good luck when he flounces & Jasper comes into the picture. I love Jasper to pieces, but it's going to be a tough pill. I can tell.
Valleegrl chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Loving this. Their attraction/relationship is just so light & fun. Can't wait to see how this story plays out. Not looking forward to these two not being together at some point here.
MildredDempsey chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I love Bella's observation about how where the water and ocean meet hasn't changed much for hundreds of years. When I lived in San Francisco I use to go out to Ocean Beach and just sit and look to get things right in my head. The longer I lived there the more time I spent at the beach. *grin* I'd take the 21 Hays out along the edge of Golden Gate Park and sit in the back.

I've watched the sun rise in the Atlantic and set in the Pacific. Each events brings different types of people. The sunrise watched tended to be there to start their day with something beautiful, to take a breath before a busy day swept away all speculative and pleasure-thinking. For myself I am a sunset watcher - I want to see the unending beauty that will go one long after the roaches take over.

I miss the Mexican food one can get in California. I miss real burritos and having to order in Spanish. Hell, I really miss Spanglish and am loosing my ability to converse in it.

DAMN! I was thinking for sure it was Jasper! I do suspect that you are a canon girl at heart, though.

You know how most girls go through a horse phase? I never did - I went through a whale phase. My desk toys are mostly these to-scale models of whales. I can so totally identify with Bella getting all worked up over the sharks.

I smiled all the way through this chapter. It's so natural and lows beautifully. I can identify with the characters and their actions and experiences. They don't seem like characters - they come across as fully formed people. Nothing seems odd that they should meet at a sunrise and decide to hang out for a day. Lovely are the picture teasers - I totally looked for them in the story.
tellingmelies chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Omg the part with the sharks was brilliant. I love how he was all, what sharks? You were worried about people not falling in love with your Edward...too late, I already love him
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »