Reviews for Love Will Lead Us
jakbranton chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
can't believe he punched him. I guess it's too much to ask Jasper to look at it from Edward's point of view.

Again, Kris... you are an evil genius.
jakbranton chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Ok... need to apologize for not reviewing the past six chapters. Good excuse though... I was sneaking some reading in at work!

Kris! What have you done to me? You've made me feel sorry for Jasper, and I swore to myself that I wasn't gonna do that.

Even though I feel for Jasper, I'm devastated for Edward. He has held onto her for so long, and now she's there, but just beyond reach.

And Bella? A little pissed at her for her inaction and indecision. That's probably only gonna get worse.

And you? You are a genius!
jakbranton chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Oh dear... oh dear. I feel heartbreak coming on.
jakbranton chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Kris! You tore them apart! Not that I didn't know it was coming (I did read the prologue), but YOU TORE THEM APART!

Sigh...
jakbranton chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Wow! Spending all day together with NO NAMES?! These two are crazy, and obviously meant for each other.
jakbranton chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
In light of recent revelations on your part, I am reading some of your earlier fics that I hadn't tried.

Not sure if this was the best one to dive into first... Obviously our poor girl is torn between two men. You gonna break my heart with this one?
dbpbatm chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Beautiful tale. So hard to read at times. But so worth it. Thank you for sharing this.
KayDee chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
Ok, I'm sorry, but I really love these two together! I understand that she and Edward had this unreal connection, I just felt that in the end, she and Jasper had a much stronger relationship. I can't honestly see it ending the way it ended. But none the less, I loved the story! You're still easily one of my favorites on this site.
Lenerol chapter 20 . 10/28/2012
Again, you've regaled us with a beautiful story. There were some tense moments but also some wonderful moments. Just one thing, to paraphrase the wishes of Carlisle, it was just that we have so many lemons Bella / Edward as Jasper / Bella, lol.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
I continue to discover your prose
At any Soon
I am French and I added the original text to make myself better understood
Encore une fois, tu nous as régalé avec une belle histoire. Il y a eu des moments tendus mais aussi des moments merveilleux. Juste une chose, pour paraphraser les volontés de Carlisle, il aurait été juste que nous ayons autant de lemons De Bella/Edward que de Jasper/Bella, lol.
Merci d'avoir partager cette histoire avec nous.
Je continue à découvrir ta prose
A tout Bientôt
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
A really wonderful story. Emotional and endearing. Trials and tribulations that we all go through to one extent or another. Loved your characters and the awesome job you did bringing them to where they needed to be. Thanks.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
How did I not notice that when Jasper walked into the bar and had the reaction he did to Brandy, that Brandy is no doubt going to turn out to be Alice. Life does seem to go the way it should whether it's the way we want it to or not.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
What are the chances that Jasper and Edward are half-brothers?
alanneau2 chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
Your words give me hope for the future...
alanneau2 chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
Hot! Hot!
alanneau2 chapter 17 . 10/6/2012
After all the heartache, thank you for writing the outcome so beautifully!
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »