Reviews for It's Still Kissing
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
How did Clover get drunk in the first five minutes of the party? Please add more stories to this! (It's awesome!)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I love it please continue
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Lol. I LOVE THE PLAYFUL BANTER :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Hell yeah Sammie, this isn't the end of your kissing with Tim Scam :D XD Hehehe, muahahahahaaaa (okay I should really stop evil laughing, I've been doing that ALL day! XD :P)
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
:3, A-W-E-S-O-M-E-L-Y AWESOME
Ghost Ibis chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Well I'm usually not into fluff, but this made me go "Aw."

Simple and neat. I like.
AinactiveA chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Haha, tempting indeed, I can't wait!

-ASRC
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow I really loved reading this. It's such an original idea to have Sam and Scam as spy partners so congrats on taking Totally Spies fanfic where I don't think anyone else has before you.

I'd really love to read more of this drabble series so please update soon. :D
Cresenta's Lark chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
OMG A N-E-W drabble series! (Even running around in circles as I am at this precise moment doesn't describe the excitement I am feeling right now)

:D

AHAHAHA yay I like being blamed :P (well not always but I’m hyper so shush. Jk.)

That drabble has such an awesome title. *claps* And the series has an awesomer title. So woot!

Ahahahaha Scam’s complaining lol. He’s so impatient lol. Sam can fix that though can’t she? Ahem.

OMG: "Has my opinion ever been wrong?" SCAM KNOWS HE’S SO GOOD. SEE THIS IS WHY WE LOVE HIM!

Oh shut up Sam and agree. I mean go Sam! Coughnotreallycough

OMG OMG: He rolled his eyes in response, coming closer to wrap his arm around her waist. Go for it Scam! Ahem.

Lol oh Sam lol. “Will you stop?” I can see her all flustered looking and peeved and Scam’s all smug lol. Besides she knows she doesn’t really want him to stop.

Convo in my head:

Sam: “Will you stop?”

Scam: “Surely you’re smart enough to know you don’t want that Sammie.” *smirk*

:P:P Lol she asks him since when he dances. I am sure it is one of his many talents. Many many talents. *dreamy sigh*

OMG I never thought I’d say this BUT…GO CLOVER! :"Whoo! KISS! Sammie you can't get out of this one! You know you've been wanting to kiss that hunky partner of yours since… uh what's that word that means, like, ever?" "Forever?" "YEA! FOREVER!"

WHO CARES IF SHE’S DRUNK! CLOVER IS SMARTER WHEN DRUNK! (she should get drunk more often, think of the possibilities! Jk.) Lol :P She gets brownie points for saying:

Sam has been wanting to kiss Scam forever (SO TRUE)

scam is hunky.

Omg he planned it. OMG go Scam! OMG THE KISS! *does hyper dance* Was so awesome! YES SAM, SCAM IS A GOOD KISSER. :P You’re smart for not letting go.

OMG it isn’t the end. *dies* *revives knowing there is more fun stuff to come* :D

OMG A KISS IN ALL OF THE DRABBLES! AH! AH! So hyper, I BLAME you for it (so there, how does it feel now? Huh? .)

THIS WAS SO AWESOME :D *adds to her favs and alerts*

I LOVED IT! SO SO MUCH! OMG! :P

Love,

Cresenta
shinobinaraku chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Sammie dearest, you know I'm always right! -smirks-

There should be more than just kisses. -raises eyebrow suggestively- Scam wants some quality time with Sammie. :P

Ehehe, you cannot deny the mistletoe! For a second when I read leaf, I thought CLover, and then I was like, wait...Xmas. Leaf. Clover? Wait, mistletoe! XD I was proud of myself.

Update soon!