Reviews for Close Your Eyes and Go To Hell
eluvent chapter 1 . 8/17
DaSwampRat'sCherie chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I absolutely loved this story. The relationship between Dean and Bobby is perfect;)
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Aw... poor baby. *hugs* I love that Bobby was there with all the physical manifestiations of crying and hurling and totally just takes care of the kid. And then promises not to let Dean sleep... aw...
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Poor Dean! Go to hell everytime you try to sleep has to be painfull!

Well, I liked it ~

See ya o/

Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Gah. The forehead feel... the blanket... the vigilance. Great characterizations. Beautiful.
mustang71 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
it was good thanks!
TheKritty chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This was...this was GOOD. was AMAZING! Seriously!

I loved that!You did a great post-hell!Dean, I had it all right in front of my ,my heart...!

Very well done, I enjoyed it!
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wonderful oneshot. Your grasp of what Dean was feeling was perfect, and I loved your comforting!Bobby. I really enjoyed this.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This is awesome!

We never got a peak at the day to day Dean spent from his first few days back from hell. I for one never bought into the rise and shine version the show used to depict it. We all suspected the mental anguish and the show lit on his having bad dreams, but the reality would be that physical trauma would manifest itself, as you postulated, from the extreme mental torment the dreams gave him. So the hurling and the crying would be natural.

Glad to have Bobby as the caregiver. He would see Dean through the eyes of a parent because he watched the man grow up from a young boy so taking care of him and calling him 'boy' would also be a natural scenario.

Nice that in your fic Sam that is so concerned that he wore himself out and Bobby had to 'tranque' him (LOL)! I hated that the writers in their pursuit of the 'demon blood addiction' arc made Sam emotionally not present during most of Dean's struggles with his post traumatic stress issues. We fans who love the times when the brothers take care of each other and show care for each other were robbed of that experience. So thank you for writing this.

And great idea to involve Missouri! So in answer to your question-hell yeah i want you to continue, I want to see how you have Missouri fix Dean's nightmares.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Oh that was so good I had to read it twice. I am completely intoxicated by it.
Noninone chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Castielle chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Poor Dean :-( Very well written, well done!
fred21 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I could feel every heave, every ouch of Dean's pain both physically and emotionally as I read this. And the fact that I now feel like throwing up shows just how well you passed his feelings on!

Really, really good!
I-Like-Pie-Too-Dean chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Aw poor Dean **hugs**

this was really well written

thanks for the great read:P