Reviews for Worth The Wait
Wondermorena chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I love the interaction Ally and Micheal he sounds like a jokster. I just cried at the end with them meeting together now they are able to be together in eternity XD
twilightfanjm chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love this story! It is beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
aww... :( :)
Oceangirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Awww! I read this and bawled! Sooo good:) definitely what they shouldve had at the end of remember me - it was just too darn sad:'((( but u put the world to rights soooo thank you!:)
She Has Telekinesis chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Aww cute.. I didn't see the movie but my cousin did and he told me that Tyler dies at the end. I thought it was sad, and I saw the scene on youtube and I cried. But I still want to see it even though the end won't be fun :(. But anyway good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Ohmigosh, that was sooo adorable! Continue please?
XlaraC chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Very good, very sad.
Bella.Diggory chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
That was perfect! I LOVED it! Such a good job!

I wept openly when I saw the movie, and this is like an ending to an ending... beautiful. :)
icantsleep chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I really liked this story. It completes things, even if I know it's just a story. 9/11 took an awful toll on me and I still have nightmares about it. When I saw this movie I was inconsolible for two days because I had not read the spoilers and did'nt know it was ultimately about 9/11. I cared for the characters and was devastated in the end, but this story is like a band-aid. Thank you.
xNicoleRose215x chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Omg I loved it! And I'm crying! But that probably has something to do with the fact that I can't even think about the end of Remember Me without crying lol. Thank you for writing this!
brokenheartsandtwistedminds chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Ohmigosh! It's so sad!

Because there are very little Remember Me fics, I could read a lot. I really hope you can continue this, I love it! Sorry if it's a one-shot, I know it's annoying when people ask you to continue them, lol.

I didn't notice any typo's a big plus for me. I'm, sorta obssessed with spelling.

I love how Tyler got upset when Ally didn't write, and also how Michael was her "angel". It was very clever! I love this whole fic! As I said, please ontinue it! D D
firewhiz chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
So sweet! I can imagine this happening whenever Ally would die and they would finally meet again :)
askjifk chapter 1 . 4/10/2010