Reviews for A Day That Came Too Soon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Heart warming
xpaauloomg chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
i read the prequel and it took me DAYS ! but it was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Aww, sad but super sweet; glad Mosbey walked London down the aisle, he really is the father she doesn't always have and In glad Mr. Tipton realized that. A very nice piece for a very lovely duo! :)
Lovatic4Life15 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
are you going to do another story that continues this or another story that includes cody and baileys wedding? or a story that includes them during college
psav2005 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hey man, been meaning to read this one for awhile, finally got around to it. Great job with Zack and London's wedding. Loved that Cody and Bailey kept the Z and C going for the next set of Martin twins. I'm never going to buy into the fact that Zack was somehow able to get into Harvard (I just can't, that goes for any story), but all in all you did a great job, the Moseby/London parts were so sweet. Wouldn't mine seeing another prequel featuring Cody and Bailey's wedding, just throwing it out there :-) Alright I'm onto the prequel, I'm sure its just as great as this one shot.
Ms.N.Nelson chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awwwww! That was too sweet! Loved it!
skyprincess0956 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
OMG this is so cute!

good job i liked the idea of moseby finally getting married and having a little kid.
Snapplelinz chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
What a sweet story, MOF. I love how you told this story mostly from Moseby's perspective, that definitely gave the story a very poignant quality on such a happy occasion. I liked how you went into detail about the wedding and the wedding guests and who they ended up with, although I'm very curious as to how London and Zack hooked up in the first place. Surely not during 'A Sinister Plan'? Hee hee. It was so cute how little Emily called London 'sis', Moseby really is like a father to London. Very heart-warming and heart-felt on the whole. Great job, major props.
BashfullyBeautiful92 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
eep!

that was so unbelievably cute!

and that's saying a lot as I am a massive Zack/Max shipper, but this was just so darn cute!

I can so immagine giving her away, and her making her room wear pink, can't believe it's your first fanfic! loved it!
Lady Emily chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aw- this is really sweet. I absolutely love how London insisted on having Moseby walk her down the aisle despite the fact that her real father was in attendance- it's really symbolic of the way Moseby was her father in ways Tipton never was. London and Zack- what a surprise! But you know Moseby loves Zack too, hooligan or not lol. Very cute story. Nice work.
XxLadyStrengthxX chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aw! What a great story! I definately enjoyed this from start to finish! Love all the couples and background stories behind each person! You're a great writer Man Of Faith! I will continue to read your work!
DC World chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
YAY MoF! You did a Lock! I love Lock. This was so sweet. I love how you protray London and Moesby's realtionship. I think that is one of the only dymantics that hasn't really changed throughout the show. Great Job on your first fic. Hope to see more from you soon

Heidi-Ho
tiger002 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
That was great. I loved how you got into Moseby's mind here and showed his love for London. You really do a great job at the narration part of the story, giving enough information to draw the reader in, but not so much that it bores them. Parts of the diologue at the beginning seemed a little awkward through and the final scene you switched between past and present tense a couple times. Great story overall, and I'm glad you've decided to start writing, I look forward to more.
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This was so sweet, i loved it from beginning to end. I like how we got a glimpse into the future, and where all these characters we love so much will end up. I hope disney takes the time to do that as well, possibly in a SL movie. The love moseby has for london is really touching and heartfelt, and it shows he really cares deeply for his daughter. Its also nice to see how happy he is. As for the group itself i love how they all managed to find their place in the world and that they are all still so close. And Mosebys little girl is adorable. Wonderful Story. :)
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
That was so good. I love the way you showed how much Moseby and London cared about each other. I also like the way Moseby reflected on all the 'kids' lives and where they were now. So great that Zack is London's groom and that he waited for Moseby to approve of him before he would date London. If you wanted to add more to this it would be great. I love it as a oneshot too.