Reviews for La Soupe à l'Oignon
Uniasus chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I love the rambling prose you have here! It so very Kanda, and I love how you realistically didn't actually have them go through with sex after most attempts. Kanda was being an ass (he had a right to be, but not to this extent) and it was nice to see Lavi bring him around, but only after he was done ranting and was open to seeing it from a different angle. Like I said before, very realistic because when such a rift comes up between people it's certainly hard to get off your mind until quite a bit of time has passed.
Her Diary chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
*sigh* alas, another incredible story written!

So sad for Kanda and fot Tiedoll (kanda crying? AWW!)

But Lavi's Horny-ness all throughout the story made it too amusing to keep this story bitter.

and i would never think Kanda to "eat" his misery away with a pie he doesn't like, but likes! XD

Great job on your work! kudos to you!
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Le gasp! The history of the Kanda! That was wonderful. I loved Marie. As usual. :'D

Uhmuhm. I felt so bad for Tiedoll though. But Lavi's horniness made me laugh, so that was great.

I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY. OH LORDD.

Your fics are worshippable. They've become contagious to my head!
xRiikox chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Great story! Amazingly hilarious. XD Also reminds me of Georgia Nicolson...Lurking lurker (:
LaRequinne chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Your writing style is pretty dang mesmerizing; it's unlike anything I've seen (on FF, at least), so it's quite trippy (in the best way possible, of course).
Meow-chan3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Ah. The scene. With Kanda wearing Lavi's pants?

So cute. 3
bloodiedangle chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aw. Kanda always gets turned into the victim xD

Loved this. Like everything else ;D
Tossino chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
*Joygasms* 8D *Cooes and flutters all over the place and joygasmsJOYGASMS*

ILU KTHXBYE

I just... WE! *Flail* And AW. And... andandand. Lots of stuff.

Horny Lavi is hilarious.

I felt a bit sad for Kanda.

Marie is lots and lots of love.

And I know there were more things I was planning to say but the awesomeness of the most awesome has clouded my mind and I can't recall them. So I'll just leave it like this and continue with loving you.