Reviews for In Infinitum
FYAT chapter 25 . 11/21
You really need to keep your spartans armour the same.

It went form taking five grenades while losing a qaurter to half of the shield. To only taking a few shots like what the hell man.

And the spartan IV's are no where near as good as the II's and the one on here would be dumb fuck's with only three months training.

But this has been a really good story man but the spartan fours have soured greatly... The story description says it is about eight UNSC spartans not some poncy ass spartan fours.

So im just saying that you should make the spartan fours a little less like the spartan two and threes man. Im sure lots of readers hate that also man... And please put master chief in it man.

I like this story but i dislike how powerful and over powered u make spartan IV's out to be ..

So please read this abd think about it.
One thing... Despite your attempts to turn him into Master Chief, Sheperd will never be him. Try having him develop else where rather then in that direction.
highlander348 chapter 31 . 7/9
Is this story dead?
no John 117 sucks :(
Guest chapter 31 . 12/12/2014
OMG this story is Soooooo amazing. I reallllly hope you finish this. I'm just dying to read the next chapter.
Terminal343 chapter 31 . 8/15/2014
So, where are those next few chapters?
Commissar Critical chapter 31 . 6/29/2014
Huh. Pretty interesting story. When you're done with the current story, you should come back to this.
Commissar Critical chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
That was awesome. Elite my ass. ODSTs could probably take them.
DHAK chapter 19 . 4/10/2014
I couldn't take any more and had to skip ahead to 28 to see what happened. I'm happy. If I wasn't you and me would have words.
Talon5Krrde chapter 31 . 4/8/2014
Wouldn't the Mark VII armor be on the lookout for Flood? And lock the helmet on and seal the suit and then lock the suit during the decontamination process? lol
ExodiaGeass8910 chapter 18 . 11/5/2013
Council, meet the boot to the head called VIDEO footage of the Reapers!
thelonewander117 chapter 30 . 9/29/2013
You are evil, you know that? the ME-verse stands little chance against The Flood, especially if its during the Reaper war
thelonewander117 chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
Youa re evil. the parasite and the Old machines? I feel very sorry for the Alliance. Very sorry. Good Chappie though
NightWithMoon chapter 31 . 4/2/2013
interesting story... but I think you focus too much on individuals - in a galaxy of about a trillion sentient beings the loss of a few admirals while bad and annoying isn't worth half an army to retrieve when there are likely a couple dozen tacticians who can take their place... like my earlier comment if you can shoot down the reaper ship that's carrying thousands of troops then why pay for a spartan that can fight hundreds?
Also, while it would have been difficult and costly, earth should have deployed 99 percent of their fleet elsewhere and destroyed their relay. They could build up a fleet with slipspace drives and isolated earth and a number of her colonies from reaper attack forces...
NightWithMoon chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
On the ground nothing beats a spartan in Mjolnir... but in a war against massive sentient ships? It seems to me the money is wasted on what is essentially a miniaturized mobile tank, as no matter how impressive a spartans armor or guns are they won't be taking out a reaper...