Reviews for Origin of Magic
Lillith94 chapter 1 . 9/9
would you continue?
FCL chapter 4 . 7/17
i can't believe my own forgetfulness xD i had to go to the review section, because i thought that 'her' was a mistake on your part xD honestly, i first learned the name 'Artemis' thanks to the Artemis Fowl books, so it never occurs to me as a name for girls, and whenever i read fanfics where Artemis is ridiculed because of it, it annoys me, because for me it's a guy's name xP (me being me, obviously:D) or at least can be used for both:D but once i got the joke thanks to the reviewers i had a good laugh:D
as for the story, it's brilliant!:D you're really going out of the box with the idea how Artemis learns about the wizarding world, his 'confession' to his parents (i love how you portray their relationship here, and how the two Artemises are still not over their 'stiff' act... and the flashback!ovo) and his... magic. i love the idea you're using music as magic, because that's my personal thought as well (that music is magical, well, i guess the thought originates thanks to LoZ fandom, but still:D) and i just can't wait to see what he could use music for... that being sad, it's probably set in stone that you're not continuing this, but i will keep a lookout for this story, it's very special:) and i wish you good luck with anything else you're working on:)
just one thing i want to mention, maybe you'll think about it, when you look at this story again:) while every character was really in character, i can't get over the fact that there's so little of Butler!:/ he only appeared a few times and rather as a maid and not a bodyguard and friend... please, reconsider this:)
but i loved the story and will be reading once in a while from now on, even though just the four chapters... it is a shame though, especially with the foreshadowing in the third chapter... but things happen, i know. so, thank you for sharing these four brilliant chapters of a crossover and may we see you some other time, take care!:)
the17thmuse chapter 4 . 1/19
Possibly one of the most interesting HP/AF crossovers while sticking to mostly canon. Love it. Please continue, I want to find out more about Musicians and their magic.
BlueAutumn12 chapter 4 . 1/14
this is so good I hope you write more soon!
Elise chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
This is brilliantly awesome. I love it. :) Consider writing more?
Glaux Bryonia chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
Awww, pity you haven't updated this for so long. Because this sounds like it will be FUN.
Which leads me to my question. I checked your profile, but it looks like you haven't been active for years, so are you still working on this? It would be a pity if it's never finished.
Guitar Amateur chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
Yup. Her. Artemis.
Heheh.
Talonis Wolf chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
"We will send HER a letter of course." Hilarious but true- when I first grabbed 'Artemis Fowl' off the shelf I was most surprised to find Artemis was a guy. The goddess would turn him into a jackelope and hunt him down...

I am most amused by this well written story thus far, and hope for more.
wildcat1144 chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
Omg they think he's a girl! XD oh I love it
Olivia-Starr chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Surprisingly well written! A good start up for your story. I enjoyed it immensely, and as a fangirl, I'd like to make a special request.

PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ UPDATE

~AgressiveShipper
Hailey Face chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
How could you leave such an amazing story unfinished I really need this story why why why was I cursed to find my favorite fanfictions and never get to finish them. I'll just go cry my agony away.
Rubeale chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
We send HER a letter... Artemis is going to be so pissed! I can't wait for the update, and for the wizard's reaction to Artemis's genius!
Scritila chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee plz
tag0 chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
Oooh, enjoying this *so* much. This seems to be one of the very few *good* AF/HP crossovers on FFNet, as far as I can tell. Favouriting! :)
Unknown chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Hahahaha HER haha oh arty won't like that will he? :D hehehe