Reviews for Origin of Magic
ange blanc chapter 4 . 3/23
We send HER a letter... Artemis is going to be so pissed! I can't wait for the update, and for the wizard's reaction to Artemis's genius!
Scritila chapter 4 . 3/15
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee plz
tag.0 chapter 4 . 2/21
Oooh, enjoying this *so* much. This seems to be one of the very few *good* AF/HP crossovers on FFNet, as far as I can tell. Favouriting! :)
Unknown chapter 4 . 2/9
Hahahaha HER haha oh arty won't like that will he? :D hehehe
Alliprince chapter 4 . 2/7
Most people would have ARTEMIS break down and tell them everything. You, my very good friend, have kept him in character. My deepest thanks goes to you!
A-Fighterlady chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Fantastic!
IVXLCDM chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
I love your story, are you going to continue it?
rowan1025 chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
OMGOMGOMG! You have to update "Origin of Magic" I need to read more! Also, did Dumbledore mistake Artemis for a girl? That would be hilarious! I love how the deputy headmaster of the Ireland school knew of Artemis' ...reputation. Please update!
greekfreak101 chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
I love how they think he's a girl! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Update please? Love the bit about music there in the end. It looked like there might be some Artemis/Holly going on here? I hope so... the writing is good and this part about the musician really has me interested. I hope you intend to continue it.
life is short so am I chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Are you going to continue this story? It's really good and I can't wait to see what happens next if yo do continue it!
cisselah chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
"We send her a letter of course" Hahahahaha! Her! I can't wait until next chapter! Upload plz?
Tabbyprincess chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
This is magnificent! Well written, well thought out... Please, please continue it! It's one of the best stories in the genre!
Fandoulli chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Hi! Fantastic story and great writing too. Doesn't look like you're continuing it but I'd love to read more. Very enjoyable! Thanks!
Duo Swords chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Wow, this is a very interesting concept! I like how you do not immiately shove Artemis into Hogwarts but gradually explain the details behind his magic and his family. I really love the interaction between Artemis and his family, especially his father. You are spot on every character's personality. This is genius! I can't wait for your explaination on Artemis's magic! Please update soon!