Reviews for Origin of Magic
BlueAutumn12 chapter 4 . 1/14
this is so good I hope you write more soon!
Elise chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
This is brilliantly awesome. I love it. :) Consider writing more?
Glaux Bryonia chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
Awww, pity you haven't updated this for so long. Because this sounds like it will be FUN.
Which leads me to my question. I checked your profile, but it looks like you haven't been active for years, so are you still working on this? It would be a pity if it's never finished.
Guitar Amateur chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
Yup. Her. Artemis.
Heheh.
Talonis Wolf chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
"We will send HER a letter of course." Hilarious but true- when I first grabbed 'Artemis Fowl' off the shelf I was most surprised to find Artemis was a guy. The goddess would turn him into a jackelope and hunt him down...

I am most amused by this well written story thus far, and hope for more.
wildcat1144 chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
Omg they think he's a girl! XD oh I love it
AggressiveShipper chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Surprisingly well written! A good start up for your story. I enjoyed it immensely, and as a fangirl, I'd like to make a special request.

PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ UPDATE

~AgressiveShipper
Hailey Face chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
How could you leave such an amazing story unfinished I really need this story why why why was I cursed to find my favorite fanfictions and never get to finish them. I'll just go cry my agony away.
Rubeale chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
We send HER a letter... Artemis is going to be so pissed! I can't wait for the update, and for the wizard's reaction to Artemis's genius!
Scritila chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee plz
tag0 chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
Oooh, enjoying this *so* much. This seems to be one of the very few *good* AF/HP crossovers on FFNet, as far as I can tell. Favouriting! :)
Unknown chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Hahahaha HER haha oh arty won't like that will he? :D hehehe
Alliprince chapter 4 . 2/7/2015
Most people would have ARTEMIS break down and tell them everything. You, my very good friend, have kept him in character. My deepest thanks goes to you!
Little Doctor chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Fantastic!
Sparkly Martian chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
I love your story, are you going to continue it?