Reviews for How the Mighty Hath Fallen
Rosenkavalier chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
The Terror as a fascinating bed time story... Azelma's so twisted without meaning to be. I love seeing Thénardier girl fluff, or anything with Éponine being sisterly. As I've said, I love your Azelma. Great job!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
azelma is one weird lil child lol

i loved it though

really cute sis fic

great job
Eponine Thenardier chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
As you can tell from my name, I am an Eponine fan. But not Eppie the musical pop princess. I prefer the lonely, lost, raving, selfish, half-insane waif the book makes her out to be. And even when a story corresponds with the book, it often consists of Eponine musing and raving about Marius. (One of the best parts of this story is that Marius isn't mentioned once) Occasionally, we'll get a good Montparnasse/Eponine story - as long as Montparnasse doesn't suddenly grow a caring, kind, loving personality. This is Montparnasse, for crying out loud! But I digress. Anyways, I'd love to see more of the interdependent relationship between Azelma and Eponine. Azelma, no matter what she sees, no matter what she does, will always be a little, helpless girl at heart, who never quite adapts to her harsh environment. Eponine's a bit disgusted with Azelma, but she loves her sister dearly, and would do anything for her, as you've shown. In short, beautiful work! You've kept realistic with the book, and have left Eponine as she should be, in her proper environment, with the people she belongs. I'd love to see any other stories you have - have you thought of perhaps writing a non-slash interpretation of Enjolras and Grantaire?
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
might the queen in teh story be Marie Antoinnette? and yes, I know that I probably spelled that wrong. Anyway, I really like this is amazingly good.
astoryinred chapter 1 . 3/31/2010

I like this, despite the slightly disjointed feel in the fic (but maybe that was intentional). We rarely get good fic here about Azelma, or about the mindset one can get while growing up in a "Bonapartis" household like the Thenardiers. The French revolution is NOT a good bedtime story, definitely!

Hope to see more fic from you