Reviews for My Encounter with The Slender Man
Thrills chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
I must say this is excellent!
Truely a lovely piece of work in my personal opinion. I like how the story remains gender-neutral and the fact that you didn't make Slenderman like so many 'Creepypasta fanfictions'. (Where he's commonly says "child" and stuff. ) I imagine his tentacles would feel like silk, gingerly gliding over any exposed skin-Oh la la~~
To the other disturbed commenters: you had forewarning concerning the content ; thetefore you have no one to blame but yourself.
Cerenity3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
This amazingly messed up in the best of ways! The sensory of this is so intense and I love that the "victim"(?) has no gender. Amazing!
Lolita Westmore chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Ho my Lordy... this is probably one of the best human on Slenderman lemons I've read on the site! I'm not sure if it was intentional, but I also liked how the narrator didn't seem to provide any clues to their gender (like "He caressed my breasts" or something like that). It really lets the reader insert themselves in their shoes!
HsiuqsEldi chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
go suck a donkey's didlo faggot because u r the faggot
lolololol rofl rrolf rolfrolf rolf rolf rolf olrfolrfolroflrofrflrofrforlfrofrf
rforlfrofrlfr
frpfslrfsroefsf
rfoserkfodvxjmjsk
c

go back 2 the underground bitch
Red Sunset chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
WOW. Very well writen. Fucked up as hell but oh so hot.
Linda.Somova11.11 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
This was.. AMAZING!
PumpkinKitten chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
What an ass, could have at least dropped her off at her place instead of leaving her on the street. Tsk, tsk, tsk, Slender. Where have the manners gone? I always thought of him as a gentleman...
:D
Sara chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
That was very good! I enjoyed it thanks!
Question chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Love the fiction, so hot. Yet perfect for a one-shot! Just a curious question, but would you mind making a Jeff the Killer fiction? If you wouldn't, do you mind writing it for all to read?

A polite question over the Internet
Liz chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
IM
REALLY
SCARED!
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I'm so twisted for reading this.

... A liking it.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Your Itinerancy (or whatever the form of address would be):

Shouldn't this be in the Mythology subcategory?

Sincerely,