Reviews for Alter Ego
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
Neal really suffered in this! His dreams or memories while feverish were well written, it made sense that his fears and anxieties would come back to his mind while he was ill. I thought it was interesting that he and Peter forgave the guys who kidnapped him, beat him, shot him, drowned him and left him in a burning house. But that's who Neal is. Thanks for writing.
hamucha02 chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
For Neal, I still can't forgive him for trying to drown Neal. I can' t forgive Peter also if he knew and still act so forgiving. He tried to kill Neal! I'm surprised he's not in jail waiting for trial.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
LOVED IT!
LinzPhantom chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
OMG...Nice story, really.
But I just started laughing because of Sam and Michael. Because the main characters of Burn Notice are Sam and Michael XD
huge sg1 fan chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
i thought this was a good story. i really liked it. :)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Nice. I like imagining what it would be like for a character to get amnesia (either a main caracter like yours or an OC {yeah, I got a DC fic with that scenario}). You did a good job, and I liked the end when you got the attacker and victim together and clear up the air. 10/10
AllisonSwan chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Just read it and i loved it!
ilovemyboys chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
Wonderful story! Heartfelt and with great detail!

The only thing I would change is just some formatting.

Ex: "You trust him? Just like that?" Peter nodded without hesitation and he saw a slight frown on Michael's lips.

I would change it to:

"You trust him? Just like that?"

Peter nodded without hesitation and he saw a slight frown on Michael's lips.

Changing the paragraph for each person who speaks shows it's not Peter who said the last line.
Ursula4x chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Another good story. Neal forgetting who he was allowed him to experience kindness from people he would normally avoid. He also saw that his crimes did have victims and he grew as a result of the experience.
Gloworm41 chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
nice job on this - nice bit of closure for Neal and good for him to overhear the conversation between Peter and Michael. Just in case he still wasn't sure where he stood with Peter, hearing Peter defend him like that should help.
SabbyStarlight chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
Aww cute ending! good chapter too!
Iuliana chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
Love your stories but man I wish they were longer.
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
wow - looking forward to the next part of the story. Please update soon.
Such Curiosity chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
if you don't update this soon i will hunt you down and capture you and make you write the whole time until i feel that you can go back home...which may be a while...:]
HuffynDK chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
This story has everything. I love plot twists and to find out both of his captors have connections to FBI and OPR. Be interesting whose word would be believed - an ex con or a Federal Agent. OOH I like the flashbacks of him remembering Peter and their friendship and that he trusts Peter, and then the fires bringing him to season finale. Now hes probably getting pneumonia. Somehow I get the feeling this delicious ride isn't over yet.