Reviews for The Twilight Twenty Five: Round Two
SweetDulcinea chapter 25 . 4/11/2010
Aww wrapping it all up with some Charlie. Poor guy. I think that they movie did an excellent job of showing his concern and compassion for his daughter's struggle that the books could not, given Bella's POV in New Moon. He could relate so much more than she realized. I have to wonder what made him NOT talk to Bella about his own heartbreak when Renee left. I wonder if it would have changed anything...
SweetDulcinea chapter 24 . 4/11/2010
What life would be without him... And that is why it's the love story that hooked us all )
SweetDulcinea chapter 23 . 4/11/2010
OME Daddyward! So cute and sweet and tender. *swoon*
SweetDulcinea chapter 22 . 4/11/2010
Very interesting spin on your prompt! I like that this shows that Bella wasn't really a weak character. She was human and flawed, but she loved fiercely and wanted to protect the people she cared for, even if physical ability and strength wasn't on her side.
SweetDulcinea chapter 21 . 4/11/2010
OH man, those split second thoughts when you fall on your ass on the ice. I'm so glad I don't live up north anymore! LOL
SweetDulcinea chapter 20 . 4/11/2010
I find it very interesting that he says her company is a close second to what he craves. The could be interpreted several ways, but the overall meaning is there. Very honest and thus surprising.
SweetDulcinea chapter 19 . 4/11/2010
Huh... I never really thought about how black and white Bella's world was w/o Edward and then how shocking Volterra must have been in comparison. So symbolic.
SweetDulcinea chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
Sounds like a recipe for disaster...and yet we know she was still around in some capacity at the time of the series. If a vampire's nature doesn't truly change, what would that mean for her? Hm...
SweetDulcinea chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
Love that last line. Funny how she thinks things will be less exciting w/o Renee. That all changed quickly!
SweetDulcinea chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
Little did he know...

It is quite interesting to think of how exciting this "game" would have been for him. Years of hunting and tracking probably would have turned him into quite the player of his twisted games. Laurent did call him ruthless...
SweetDulcinea chapter 15 . 4/11/2010
Ahh macabre Rosalie. How diabolical. I don't think she ever truly found the relief she desired from doing that, but still still needed it somehow. This all goes back to Emmett and how it was his ease she needed to complete her, not the violence.
SweetDulcinea chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
Ahh the essence of heartbreak and grieving b/c really, aren't they so much the same? The world doesn't stop around us, and even if others hurt, they'll never grasp *our* heartache, and you have to find a way to exist through it, on whatever level that may be.
SweetDulcinea chapter 13 . 4/11/2010
Aww this was so sweet. I love that he recognized that she didn't see herself for all she was b/c she was constantly comparing herself to him. It's funny b/c it reminds me of something I heard earlier this week. "Every single person you meet is better than you at something." Heh.
SweetDulcinea chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
I can practically feel that sense of your stomach rolling and your nerves poking at you when you're in the face of something new. A unique insight.
SweetDulcinea chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
Love love love Emmett and Rosalie. Honestly, I think they were the best pair in the entire series. They make far more sense than anyone else and complement one another in such a lovely way. They may not seem as deep or complicated, but some things don't need to do. Thank you for this )