Reviews for The Miskatonic School Bus
Endfall chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This was gloriously insane, and greatly entertaining.
Zhor chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
...I'm honestly not sure what to think of this story. O_o
bug349 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
cool story i love the comsept behind this it is put together really well exalent work
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
When i first started reading this i didnt know where this was going but now that i finished reading it this was one of the most awsome explonation of Ms. Frizzle's wirdness well done
Digidestined of Trust chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I've never seen any of the anime that all of this entails, yet it was all strangely understandable and I have no doubt I'll be dreaming not only of Power Rangers and Digimon, but this as well. My mind is blown! If you write more, I will read it!
Syn'ri chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was awesome, not only because I am in the process of writing stories on both the Magic School Bus, which is on a different account, and a Ranma/Inuyasha crossover on this account, but because I never ever saw any of this coming from a mile away. It was like a conflergine, obviously made up word, of horrific deliciousness. The concept of the MSB kids becoming warriors is a phenomenal idea that should be increasingly executed. Hopefully, one day you will write a sequel to this fic that takes place like ten years or so in the future, that'd be awesomecal!
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was... Exceedingly strange. Very enjoyable, but I really am not certain I want to know what my dreams are going to be like tonight.
Alrissa chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh dear lord! She took a bite out of a shogoth! Girl's got giant bals of steel.

And now I have the urge to write a sequel to this.
Shinzochi chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
this is an AWESOME story and i look forward to reading more.
Timmy811 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wow, definitely not what I expected. Funny though.

I'd really like to see a more serious Ranma/Lovercraft crossover though.
joel chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
points to the idea of Magic School Bus/Lovecraft.

-1000 points for the unnecessary Ranma and Sailor Moon crossovers.

I like both of them but they are really annoying in this story.
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
1 to what endervese said. This idea is fantastic, and I would love to see it continued, but the Ranma character seem to be tacked on just for the sake of having Ranma characters.
enderverse chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Great, the MSB is training for being able to handle eldritch abominations without your head exploding. That is a perfect awesome horrible idea.

Much as I like Ranma, the story might have been a little better without it.
False Dead chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Terrifyingly good. thank you for ruining my childhood
The Bellmaker chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
That was...probably one of the most ridiculously brilliant things I have ever read. Ever. I mean...wow. So much makes sense now. Fantastic. And 100% canon!