Reviews for Difference
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
*jaw drop* Again, I'm sitting here in silence at your literary genius. I very much would like to write a long, thoughtful review praising the characterization, the wonderful insights, the beautiful way the words flowed in this story, but I'm... goodness... I'm still too much in awe for the words I want to say to come. Please accept my inability to say all the good things I want to say in their stead. *bows*
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oooooh. Excellent analysis of how those two think.
AsamiBlackfyre chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
mmm i liked this a lot. i liked the comparisons and the emphasis on the words. i also liked the ending very much.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
A lot of insight here. Thank you for sharing.
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This is very thoughtful piece-and gets, of course, to the heart of the matter: How does one distinguish between relationships that nourish the body, and those that nourish the spirit?

And much more important, how does one recognize the individual with whom one can build both?

Once again, you've skillfully utilized your dual points-of-view technique to explore this important question...

One reason this piece works as well as it does is because the reader can see beyond even Tony's vision when aloft: the reader (and the author!) knows that Tony and Pepper belong together. They are both wandering in a maze, uncertain of what they are seeking or when they'll find it...but we know the prize that is waiting for them both at the end of the maze and what it promises...!

Thanks for a lovely read,

Clio
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Amazing, I loved every minute of it! (:

You write them really, really well. :D

-Person
Winteroses chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
AW! This was beautiful!
thatsyou chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Amazing. We need more stories like this!