Reviews for Maledictum Magae
cg39 chapter 19 . 7/12/2011
Thank you so much for sharing this lovely story. I have truly enjoyed it. I love that Bella is no longer alone and that she has options. You deserve way more reviews, so I tried to review every chapter. I will definitely recommend to others. I have been reading and reviewing your story from my phone, and FF refuses to let me login, so don't worry about not being able to reply to any of my reviews. Just know that I thank you for taking the time and effort to share this delightful and different journey with our beloved twilight characters.
cg39 chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
Some interesting developments in this chapter. I won't say much so as not to spoil anything for others. Nice twist on the usual B & E POVs.
cg39 chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
Aro's servitude needs to consist of the vampire equivalent of cleaning neverending disgusting toilets with a toothbrush while simultaneously feeling the torment of a thousand fires of hell burning every mm of skin for all eternity. He got off too easy. Did I mention that I hate Aro? Lol. Thanks for the answers provided over the last few chapters.
cg39 chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
Best chapter yet! I loved it. Bella is so badass. I wish Breaking Dawn ended more like this chapter. I truly hate Aro. Loved your description of how all the events unfolded. Will Marcus take Aro out? Will Bella become a vampwitch? Can't wait to read more of this lovely story.
cg39 chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
If B told me to shut up I'd definitely listen. She doesn't even know the full extent of her powers yet as a human. Imagine if she becomes a vampire. Hmmm... And not all the Cullens are vegetarians? Hoping for red contacts maybe? I just can't imagine Esme snacking on somebody's grandma and Carlisle being okay with that. Just sayin
cg39 chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
Great chapter. Way to really start using your powers, B. Can we trust Jasper? Is he with Alice in this story? A kick in the head is a bit harsh. Yeesh!
cg39 chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
Wow. He has been there the whole time. I love the way you paint the scenes. It makes it so easy to visualize the story.
cg39 chapter 12 . 7/11/2011
I am glad you explained what was going on in Bella's mind because I was sure to be loud among the chorus shouting "What are you doing?" "Don't go in there!" & "What did you expect to find?" You already knew. Curious to see how you work this out. Bella is drawn to Edward but scared to death of him & what he is as well.
cg39 chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
The pieces are starting to come together. Forks, here we come! Enjoying this story very much.
cg39 chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
Wonder why Bella can't remember, what is preventing her from making the connection? Curious too to find out why Eddie boy had those books at the library. You are setting the stage for something. Trying to hold off going to bed so I can find out
cg39 chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
Wouldyoustaywithmetonight? Ah Bella, don't we all wish we could sleep with Edward. Mmmm...
cg39 chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Great chapter. You were certainly right about the build up of suspense. And it is nice to see B & E's connection getting stronger. Wondering who is or are these other vamps. Can't wait to read more.
katinki chapter 19 . 7/9/2011
lovely ending, bb. congratulations on finishing! :) this was a fantastic story - so unique and such a breath of fresh air. i enjoyed it so much. thank you for writing and sharing.

-kate
eibbil chapter 19 . 7/9/2011
Wahhhhhhhhhh!

I held off reviewing because I didn't want it to be over over. Sigh.

Thank you for this lovely little glimpse into the future, for Esme fussing, for the Cullen "kids" popping in, and for a wonderful story - start to finish.

I'm going to miss reading, miss pimping it, too, but I'm consoling myself with the knowledge that SP is back on the front burner again. I can't wait to get back into that universe again!
Unimaginative Olena chapter 19 . 7/7/2011
Going from no family at all to the Addams Family must be really something LOL

Thank you for sharing this story with us and yay for resurrection of Secret Prophecies!

Olena