Reviews for Maledictum Magae
cg39 chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
You are such a tease. I think I like it!
cg39 chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
This backstory has me wanting to know more. Lots of questions - how is Carlisle involved & why is Bella so angry with him? Is this the end of Alice or will she be back? How does Bella manage to stick around 300 years? Definitely must read more & really irritated that I have to go to bed soon.
cg39 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wonderfully descriptive. You really know how to set the scene and capture interest. Intrigued. Will definitely read more
jilburfm chapter 19 . 7/6/2011
I love that she cut her hair into the style that Edward liked:-) So cute!
jilburfm chapter 18 . 7/6/2011
Doesn't Bella realize that the sechs will be so much better if she's also a vampire? :)
CGRAY3119 chapter 19 . 7/6/2011
thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
DutchGirl01 chapter 19 . 7/6/2011
Loved the ending, great work!
Tdot TwiFic chapter 19 . 7/6/2011
Very nice. Crooked smiles and all.
Tdot TwiFic chapter 18 . 7/6/2011
That was all so tender and honest. I guess there is a lot more they need to discuss about each others lives and then get to know everyone again. So beautiful and hopeful. The best combo.
missrebecca chapter 19 . 7/6/2011
oh it's such a good ending. A nice little bow on top of everything :), wonderful.

I've loved this story, and I'm so sad to see it end, it's been amazing to read!
helenemc chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
Thank you for an unusual story line. I really enjoyed this story. When are you going to update Secret Prophecies?
Nat3628 chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
AHHH... How sweet!
mo kagen chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
I have truly enjoyed this story and "witchella" and want to thank you again for all of the time you have put in to it, and for sharing it with us. I thought of you and this story when I was in Salem for a week last month!

Best Wishes! -mo
klel323 chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
Thanks for giving us a unique story, it was a lot of fun to read.
tinaconnor chapter 19 . 7/5/2011