Reviews for Maledictum Magae
jdc0630 chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
ABSOLUTELY FAN-FRICKING-TASTIC !

Thanks muches for sharing your story with me...

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
TheUnderStudy chapter 19 . 7/31/2014
Very creative and interesting story. I couldn't go to bed last night until I finished it.
drivingedward chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Loved this story! :) thank you
drivingedward chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
Well slap my forehead! Of course you knew about Salem! Boy do I feel silly about my previous review about Salem! Lol...this is so damn unique! I love it!
drivingedward chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
I'm so upset about Alice! I know to keep reading...but, so sad to see her hung in chappie one! I was recently in Salem, Mass. There is actually a huge memorial for the victims of the Salem witch trials. You probably already know that! :) I am totally sucked into this story, so glad it was rec'd to me!
muffinmom chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
What an amazing story, loved it!
Liked your non traditional ending ie Bella staying human.
THANKS for sharing!
trs1 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Loving it so far! You've done a great job making the reader crave more. I am just sad about Alice. :(
trs1 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I heard about this story in one of the groups that I am in and I am glad that I gave it a chance. You certainly have me hooked! I have lots of questions but I am sure that they will be answered soon.
zeeber chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
Great story, thank you for sharing your words...Brenda
slytherensangel26 chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
Ive sinserely enjoulyed this story! Its a whole new flavor for me and I really enjoyed it.
tunsia chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
Loved it. Thanks!
tunsia chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
This is such a good story. Totally captivating
Edward's Eternal chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
oh so enjoying this!
sarah martin chapter 19 . 7/16/2014
What a great and wonderful story, so unique and breath taking. I loved it a lot , thank you for sharing
greeneyes84 chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
OMG! I just found this fic today someone recommended it and it is awesome. I'm writing a NM fic with Bella being a witch but this blows everything right out of the friggin water. Holy shit! I love this!

Greeneeyes84