Reviews for Maledictum Magae
sujari6 chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Great chapter.I look forward to your next update.
DesignatedReader chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
I love to see them getting to know each other. And I can't wait to see where you take this story. It has so many options. I'm excited to keep reading.
missrebecca chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
oh this is so awesome and well written

I love the plot and can't wait to read more about Bella

and Edward! what's going on there, I mean I'm guessing he's a vamp but Dr Cullen at the beginning, Mary Alice...dead?

I can't wait :)
Unimaginative Olena chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Nice chapter!

Interesting, what happened to Jacob after all.

I'm kind of bummed her ands Edward's meeting was so short. Can't wait for more!

jermak99 chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
I saw this rec'd on Edwardville so I decided to give it a chance...AND I am SO glad I did! This fic is awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next :)
soton chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
Poor Bella – so sad and so alone! Love how gentle and protective Edward is of her.

I’m really looking forward to this story unfolding.
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Do you mean It smelled of musk?
karolkid chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
Very interesting so far, I'm loving it!
Partying In Canada chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
This story is so interesting _ Thanks for the new chapter! Can't wait for more
sujari6 chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
Intriguing and interesting story. Very well-written. please update again soon.
VenusnFurs chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
This story is different and interesting. I never thought I would see a fic that had Bella as a witch and Edward as a vampire but here it is! I look forward to seeing where you take it!
Unimaginative Olena chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Awww so sweet! I'm still waiting for her to make the connection between Edward's eyes and Carlisle's. And I do hope his sister is Alice. Although if she was alive, why hadn't she contacted Bella all this time? And what happened with Jacob? And what vampires did she know? So many questions, so little answers.

Hope you'll update soon,

Unimaginative Olena chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
I was waiting for Bella to ask Edward if he knew a certain Carlisle Cullen LOL I suppose the bear attacks are vampires hunting in the area. But Edward is vegetarian, so it must be someone else.

Oh and I love that you use a third person's view instead of switching POVs here.

Unimaginative Olena chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Ooh! I love witches! So Bella was a witch too, but only Alice was "caught". And Edward makes an appearance! *claps her hands* Gonna read more!

Unimaginative Olena chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Ok, so you are not following canon here at all. In 1692 Carlisle is already a doctor, so he must be much older than in the books. I wonder why Bella hates him. Guess it has something to do with Alice's death. Is it possible that he would change Alice after the hanging? I doubt it, but if her neck wasn't broken... maybe there was a chance... Well, I suppose I'll see in next chapters.

603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »