Reviews for Maledictum Magae
musicdaydreams chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
Well, I just started this today and it's very intriguing so far. I love that this just seems so different. This seems to be my new quest - to find stories that are really different.

I feel like I have so many questions about this story and what has occurred during these 300 odd years, and Edwards role and so much more. I can't wait to see what happens and have my questions answered over time. I'm definitely looking forward to more.
Nacirema280 chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
I'm so glad I stumbled across this little gem. Great story so far...I can't wait for more!
Jutey chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
great chapter! :D Please write more! :D
autumn.letters chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
So interested...can't wait for more!
Poison-Iby chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
oooh This is good!
betsmecullen chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
So good. Don't like how Bella is so lonely. :(
Sabrineti chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
I'm loving the plot!
DesignatedReader chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Chapters are a little short. I could definately use more story. But I'm a story hog so you can ignore me. I would like you to reconsider the sad ending you mentined. I know the twilight saga is filled with angst and drama but ultimately we all want to read the happy ending. It's what I want to read even if it takes 50 chapters to get there.
DesignatedReader chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
I'm liking it so far. I could use more details of her past & powers and longer chapters. But I'm sure you have a plan to use those details later. Very good begining though. Keep it up.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
She is snarky.. I like that. So, does she know what he is because of his golden eyes? I am so into this story!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Bella has been through so much!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
I really like this!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I am SO intrigued by this!
soton chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
So glad that they have met at last.
Chihiro Namikaze chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
i am gonna love this! please update!
581 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »