Reviews for Chain of Fate
rojy chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
I will follow in case you ever decide continuing this
DestinyKitten48 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Oh, I love this! I never really enjoy alternate universe stories but this is so great and based on the setting, everyone is so in character. I really wish you would update this, I'm simple amazed!
Rin Sessys Girl chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
What an interesting turn of events for our dear noble Orihime. I'm sure when the news is discovered of her kidnapping things won't go over very well. I can imagine her brother being outraged by it. I'm pretty sure the neutral stand point would be shattered for good. If anything Aizen keeping Orihime is just him trying to force there card into the war. It's sad, but I can't wait for hell to break loose.

Also I love Grimmjow! Him going out of his way to protect her like that is so sweet of him. x3 I just want to hug the blue haired beastly man! That's my Grimmy keep that perverted man away from her! hehe Until next time!

Love,

RSG (A.K.A. The Flamer Killer ~ Will give your flamers hell to pay! XD ~ Also Anonymous Reviewer Kagome with email and Sin Mortis from DA and Fiction Press.)
Rieko.Nishihara chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Plz update sooonnn...
SapphireNova24 chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
i love it please keep it up
equitablyinjust chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
This story is positively fascinating. The choice of AU, and your depictions of the characters are highly enjoyable. Though i have no concrete constructive criticism, save for the fact that i cannot ever imagine Orihime saying "yo", i quite like it, and hope that you choose to continue.

Thank you for sharing!
thetearinyoureye chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
when are you gonna update!
frawg360 chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
i really like the way you are writing from different perspectives in this story. i am looking to the next chapter.
NIKKY RIMONOV chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
like this honey XD

love this very much..you did a good job..( wow this is the viewer comment Ive ever read )
thetearinyoureye chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
omg thank you for updating! update soon i love this story!
nobody159 chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
update soon!
bleachbunny3 chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
thank you for finally updating! i've been waiting so long! i can't wait to see what happens next. please update again soon!
XxAngry-Evil-PoptartsxX chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Interesting plot! I cant wait for the next installment of this story :D
misenia963 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
soo interesting update soonz!
Scarlettsky chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
This is really interesting. I can't wait to see where you take this.