Reviews for Growing Up
where she went chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Cute.
Cassotis chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
(Oh, and I'm sorry for my English, this is really not my native language, I do my best but it doesn't always work...)

And congrats again for this fanfiction! :)
Cassotis chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I absolutely LOVED it! I'd admit that I feel really bummed about Greek ending in less than 8 episodes, and I'm kind of fearing the very end of it, even though I trust the writers. So all this, about Cappie and Casey freaking MOVING ON TOGETHER, was really good to read! Although I especially enjoyed the first part, back at CRU, (because we didn't get to see any of that in the show and I like to imagine something like that going on before the fourth season and all), I was above all really charmed by how you made them grow up, by themselves but never really apart anyway.(Plus, I really enjoyed the way it was written and the very appropriate use of words when it comes to describe feelings and all, so it was really all good.)

Now we just have to enjoy the few episodes we have coming, and hope that this will leave us with no regrets, although I will really miss Greek and all of them!

Anyway, I really liked this end, and I hope the "real" one will be in the same spirit, even in a very different way. And for what I've read, you are a very talented author, so thanks for writing and posting it :) !
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
nicely done! this story seems really thought out... I couldn't imagine Cappie or Casey so different and grown up.. but somehow, it seems right to imagine them like that in the end. wonderful story! :)
Elissa chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This was amazing. it made me cry. it was beautifully written. I would absolutely adore it if you wrote a 2nd part to this where they spend christmas together in blissful love. Seriously, you rock.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
that was really good! like incredibly so, i mean i could actually see that as an actual episode...i mean i REALLY want them to get back together and this was PERFECT...im glad you gave them a happy ending!
9selah chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Thank you very much. Very good!
Lilylulu chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Yay! I was hoping people other than myself would get the writing itch after watching the finale on Monday...so first, thank you very much for the story :0) Second, I loved it. It was so cute the way you had the two of them just brush and squeeze each other's hands when they really weren't quite sure what to do at the reunion. And then you almost scared me when Cappie said about moving on but it was nice to see he meant moving on with Casey :0) Great job! Look forward to any more you write!