Reviews for The Second Miracle
trycee chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
A Happy Family Ending. I loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
That was fantastic! I was so mesmerized by this story and loved every moment I spent reading it! Thank you so much for posting it. I love happy endings... especially when they are for Mulder and Scully! MSR 4ever!
Trixfan chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
I started reading this some time ago. Went I saw it again I had to finish. I liked the idea of them getting a second mirical but have to wonder just how safe, even living in anonominity, they really are.

But that might be another story.
MrsSpookyMulder chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Can't wait to read more!Is a very good story.I also love the pregnant Scully.
Starscape91 chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
Billie1 chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
WOW! very good story, I was on the edge of my seat towards the end... you REALLY need to write more for it. Keep up the good work hun.
TrekGames23 chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter, I really hope that Scully and Mulder will got to have their happy title family.
Osaka Kasuga chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Sorry about the last review I have just relised that you are still writing this story, so just to say keep up the good work.
Osaka Kasuga chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
I just wanted to say that I have only just read this story and loved it, it is a shame that you never finished it.
Mary chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Love it! You have to update more often,as in...today:)
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
LOVE it, please continue!
Dana42
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Oh god, scully! please please please don't kill him! for all their sakes..
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
aww, poor scully, i love it, and that was some great advice, Maggie Scully is awesome...but not as awesome as Mulder and Sculy :D
Dana42
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
great! i always wondered what hapened next, love the twist, is this alternate timline?
sexymulderscully chapter 4 . 5/3/2010