Reviews for The Second Miracle
alygator86 chapter 11 . 11/28
Love. So cute. I love the happy ending. Everyone is happy and obvs John and Monica are together!
alygator86 chapter 1 . 11/28
I recently rewatched the entire series in preparation for January 24 and Mulder and Scully need to email each other more often because their emails are full of shippy goodness. Cannon shipness oh my gosh. I had forgotten how amazingly gushy those emails were. You captured her voice very well in the email!
trycee chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
A Happy Family Ending. I loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
That was fantastic! I was so mesmerized by this story and loved every moment I spent reading it! Thank you so much for posting it. I love happy endings... especially when they are for Mulder and Scully! MSR 4ever!
Trixfan chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
I started reading this some time ago. Went I saw it again I had to finish. I liked the idea of them getting a second mirical but have to wonder just how safe, even living in anonominity, they really are.

But that might be another story.
MrsSpookyMulder chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Can't wait to read more!Is a very good story.I also love the pregnant Scully.
Starscape91 chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
Billie1 chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
WOW! very good story, I was on the edge of my seat towards the end... you REALLY need to write more for it. Keep up the good work hun.
TrekGames23 chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter, I really hope that Scully and Mulder will got to have their happy title family.
Osaka Kasuga chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Sorry about the last review I have just relised that you are still writing this story, so just to say keep up the good work.
Osaka Kasuga chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
I just wanted to say that I have only just read this story and loved it, it is a shame that you never finished it.
Mary chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Love it! You have to update more often,as
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
LOVE it, please continue!
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Oh god, scully! please please please don't kill him! for all their sakes..
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
aww, poor scully, i love it, and that was some great advice, Maggie Scully is awesome...but not as awesome as Mulder and Sculy :D