Reviews for The Second Miracle
NikitaKaralis chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
Glad everyone is pretty happy!
NikitaKaralis chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
Great job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
Like the names!
NikitaKaralis chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
Interesting, I'm glad he made a quick recovery. I can't wait for William and Mulder to be reunited too!
NikitaKaralis chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
Oh boy! This is not good!
NikitaKaralis chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
Great job! I hope she doesn't give up both babies!
NikitaKaralis chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
Wow! I wasn't expecting that to happen during the reunion! I hope he pulls through for Scully and the kids!
NikitaKaralis chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
This is very intriguing and I can't wait to see where this storyline goes. Maggie Scully and her wisdom rock! I love that she is there to help Scully and reassure her with her confidence and unconditional love! Bravo!
NikitaKaralis chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Like where you are going with this AU!
alygator86 chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
Love. So cute. I love the happy ending. Everyone is happy and obvs John and Monica are together!
alygator86 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I recently rewatched the entire series in preparation for January 24 and Mulder and Scully need to email each other more often because their emails are full of shippy goodness. Cannon shipness oh my gosh. I had forgotten how amazingly gushy those emails were. You captured her voice very well in the email!
trycee chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
A Happy Family Ending. I loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
That was fantastic! I was so mesmerized by this story and loved every moment I spent reading it! Thank you so much for posting it. I love happy endings... especially when they are for Mulder and Scully! MSR 4ever!
Trixfan chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
I started reading this some time ago. Went I saw it again I had to finish. I liked the idea of them getting a second mirical but have to wonder just how safe, even living in anonominity, they really are.

But that might be another story.
MrsSpookyMulder chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Can't wait to read more!Is a very good story.I also love the pregnant Scully.