Reviews for Bloody Roses
Web2theweb1 chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
wow amazing plz make the next chapter and email me it at
Red-Phonix14 chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
Yes he did.
sakura.haruno.love58 chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Blah! Why end it like that?! T.T I liked it though
sakura.haruno.love58 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Um, the water incident is a bit familiar... um oh yeah its from remember me right? I thought that was so romantic!
SexyNeko356 chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
HATE RAPE! It makes me shiver.
Furiseirei chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Very good I actually read through it all once before but never really appreciated it till second time through insta-fave. Very nice
Flux and Flow chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Mother of god. This was a intense chapter o_o
Kagamine KurapikaCHU chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
i liked it and at the same time i didnt O_Olll
wineprincess chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
oh my gawd... that was such a good story, the best story ive read so far! but it had to end at a very weird place... i want to know what happens next... Augh... oh well, i give i an 9, and thats good from me... the best story ive ever read! good job!
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
This made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, given the circumstances.

I love Rin/Len, and I think you protrayed their personalities perfectly. :)
Naty17 chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
... Oh, Len's in deep sh*it...
alkshdkjsagfaskjgfxjhdfjhfgdhs chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
heheh. heh. why did i read this? i'll be reviewing on the sequel. and you wrote this in 5 days? 5? Woah, quick typer much ?

anyway, i liked it all alot. I'm totally favouriting this one.
caramel chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
all i can say is wow. u took 2 different elements that rarely touch and made a realistic fiction masterpeice! rin's secret sorrow, kale's evil,and len's insanity/rage over his dear love was amazing! you need to publish this please!
AAJL chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Me thinks me will get nightmares tonight. *shiver* Poor Rin... :(

Very well written, I must say. I was going to start crying for Len when he figured out what was happening to Rin and what she did when things got unbearable.

What a cliffie of an ending. When I found out there was a sequel, I was like, "My friends, do not disturb me. I've got an M-rated story waiting for meeeee ~"
xxlovemexxleaveme chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
WOW! That story was awesome.

Keep writing like this and you will have a proffesional career as an author for horror/romance stories!

Thumbs up for the good work!