Reviews for Sous le ciel
Chemistress chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I just did myself the favour to reread this story :-)

I still love and admire your description of Minerva in the first two paragraphs just as much as I did on reading it for the first time.

And the whole idea behind the story, what Willa does during the war and why and how, seems so right, completely the natural thing to have taken place this way.

And then the "follow the dogs" mirroring the "follow the spiders", like Hagrid advised Harry *gg*.

And that you connect it to canon by telling the incident of Hedwig's broken wing... Just wonderful!
TheOutgriber chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was a lovely story, just the right length. I also enjoyed the "Gosford Park" reference.
Hermione Jean McGonagall chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Thank you very much!

...growled a man...

"Yes, Vernon," his wife said.

LOL It is veeery ridiculous.

I did not thought what it was Vernon.

These Muggles did not knew what elderly women it teachers of their "abnormal" nephew.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
LOL. I'm sure Tuney's never gotten any passion like that. Again very well written.
Swallow B chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This is absolutely beautiful and deserves more reviews !

I happened to have just read Kelly Chambliss's story 'Lesson' (I hope I got the title right) and this is like a sequel. Now we know what happened to Willa - I had been wondering, and how the relationship started.

I really like your style, and again, this is well-documented (and I know Paris well - was born there). Just one detail : 'licorne' is feminine, it's 'la licorne'
the real snape chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Ah, a little stroll along the rue Chabanais. Just what I needed.

/unless they were the types who couldn't look at a woman with a bun and an upright posture without their fancies taking wilder flights/

Are there really people like that? Where? I'd love to friend them!

/much like accordions in the hands of a non-player. / Such a typically French detail.

/Curse the lime-tree flowers./ Great line, great placing.

I'm not going to do a line by line repeat of what I've said before - I can see myself getting boringly repetative.

It's just such a great story. And I do wish I could try coquelicot-yaourt.

And the white shirt. Oh, my goodness. The whole section. Hot as hell - and you manage that while the Wilster has the shirt still on, in full view of everyone, on a bench in the Tuileries.

Please, sign up for a non-gen fest soon!
moira of the mountain chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
What a rare treat - to wake up early to scan through emails and such, and suddenly be transported to Paris - and then to be given both a tear and a smile to carry as small treasures through the day. Thank you for a truly lovely tale.
The Winterwitch chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Ah, finally here, too! *hurries to put it in the Minerva-C2*

The story is such a wonderful tale of two wonderful women, such a delightful and enjoyable read!