Reviews for Into Your Gravity
Poetic Gamer chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was amazingly perfect!
I watched this scene in English, cried, then saw it Japanese, I cried harder.-My favourite scene in Sonic X as a whole!
Being a SonAmy is a guilty pleasure of mine and this just made it worse-In a good way
Is was absolutely beautiful
Love it!
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
cute! i see this is the japenese version. i saw tha american version! but either way his feelings are exposed in both verisons! anywayz great story!
LivingFire chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Wow, that was honestly amazing. I just loved it so much! Good job writing it out :D

By the way, since I just love ruining things for people, she retold that moment a few episodes later. He didn't say he loved her, he said that he missed her a lot.

At that point, I got very angry, cussed Sonic out and curled up in a ball whispering to myself all of the reasons Sonic should be with Amy.

Okay, maybe I didn't react THAT much, but you get the point. They worked that moment up a ton, with the whole running until morning thing and dramatic music that made me want to cry. It just seemed like the most anti-climatic thing he could have said.

Anyways, awesome story, once again. It was extremely well-written. I'm bad with complements :P
CyrotheHedgehog chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
great story! i loved it!
Rainbow-Velociraptor chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
*squeal* OMG This song fits SonAmy so well! 8D I love this song so much, and this song screams SonAmy! Awesome job~! 3
SilverDawn2010 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Thank you for doing a beautiful job of writing down the best SonAmy scene in Sonic X! This is a real treat and an instant favorite! :)
GirlnamedMik chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aww! That was beautiful! I loved it, fantastic job, love!