Reviews for Accidental Engagement
EmmiLestrange chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
NO FUCKIN WAY! XD I can't believe someone beat me too it already XD I loved that anime... but i was so sad when those 2 never got married *sobs into pillow!*
Adnarim Neko chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was really good! Are you going to write about when Arthur and Merlin go to the human world? Cause it would make me really happy to see more of this verse. Great story!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Hunith: 0.o
Will; WTF MERLIN!

Fangirls: XD

"Until Merlin and Arthur were accidentally transported back to the human world and Merlin's mother found out about this so called marriage, but that's another story."

XD I can't believe someone thought of this! Genius!
Arista Luna chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Yay! Kyo Kara Maoh and Merlin! Two of my favorite things! I really like how you put them together!

Thanks!
Aubrey-Sky-Blue chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
haha this is so different, I like it!
hyperfuzzy chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
i'd like to read that other story!
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Ahahhaahaaa. I loved how you fast forwarded the trivial parts like him becoming the grand sorcerer, somehow getting engaged to the crown prince, saving a country, saving Arthur's life, knocking on death's door only to be saved by Arthur but when came the smut... Me likes a lot! ;) it was beautifully written.
hsmrmae chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is really good :)
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Another cute little story. I liked the way you made it like the Demon King :) You should write another merlin fic, like a sequel to your james bond one.

B.F.
Noukon Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
i love it

wanttttttttttttttttt moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hehehe

great story

bbye
Beizanten chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Really amazing story. so funny and hot! And Merlin and Arthur is so like Kyo Kara maoh king and fiancee!
Fairedenale chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Two of my favourite shows rolled into one. Thank you.
moonfoot13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
you know i really love your story's but this one seemed to be written just for the sex at the end.:)
Stormy322 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
i really enjoyed this story. but i did think it would benefit if you slowed it down. i enjoyed the image of merlin being stuck in the past. but i wish you would have went into further detail his transition into a new world. i wish that i had more detail on everything. i like the story, so i want more.
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Ohmygawd, this was hilarious. xDDD

I've never watched Kyo Kara Maoh; how much of this story is based off it oO