Reviews for Replacement
kasey123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Love it
mfm2885 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I agree with you! There isn't enough Pike/Jim! I loved the way you put them. And, as a matter of fact, I love that Jim is trying to make a reputation for himself. He shouldn't be George's ghost haha congratulations, I loved it!
Depp1987 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Really beautiful stuff n its not to weird since, Spock slept with his student too :-) If only they had gay rights when OTS came out...
Doni chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Very nicely done. Not uually a pairing I like because it becomes a daddy-thing. How could you not love Jim just for Jim?
TenzouGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I love you! Pike and kirk is my favorite pairing in star trek, and I thank you for contributing such an amazing story to it! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu! :D
Jack Hawksmoor chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
:) this story is really fun to read. I can totally buy this entire situation the way you've written it. Everyone came off acting really naturally to their character. And, you know, it was a little disturbing, which keeps things interesting. And I firmly believe Pike should totally find Winona and mess her sh*t up.
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
There isn't enough Jim/Pike out there...Loved it.
shogi chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow, that was AMAZING! My coffee turned cold, I usually carefully sip and read but man, I was so hooked I completely forgot about it! I've never read Pike/Jim before but I'm hoping there are more like that. Where Chris loves Jim for Jim... ew on the daddy kinkness... LOL No, but seriously that was extremely well-written, the right amount of angst and some fluff at the end to top it off. So lovely! :D

Happy Easter!
May Eve chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
*SQUE!* You are so right! I like this pairing, but I almost never read it since there's always some sort of Pike/George mindfuck going on. But this...very, very nicely done. I love it!
SnakeBiteGal chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
finaly! someone else who thinks pike and jim make a good pair. almost every other story i have read thats pike/jim has some sort of father/son theme to it. so thank you for writting this story!

now that my litle rant is over i just have to say...I LOVED IT!lol;)
Vulcan Wolf chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Is there more of this? Good god! BTW, I despise Winona Kirk. I don't know why, but I just hated her when I read this. Nothing like a good round of make-up sex to put things right again. And thank God for Bones. Loved it! Going on my favorites list!
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
LOL I liked this a lot. Got a kick outta the first segment. Damn that Winona! j/k

But great writing!
T'Key'la chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Wow! Very very cool. I love Pike and didn't think I could ever get into a Pike/Kirk story. This changed my mind. Don't know that I'll be writing one but I very much enjoyed this one! (I'm sorry - when did this review of your fab story become all about me? ;-)

Loved it!

And don't you just despise Winona? How could she treat her baby that way?
gone5eva chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
OMGOMGOMG I love Pike/Jim! Yay! Amazing, I loved it! Absolutely loved it!
JadeMac2442 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This fic is absolutely spanking awesome! I'm so glad I read it. You just made my whole day. Huzzah for Pike/Jim. This fandom needs more Pike.