Reviews for Watching the Sky Turn
LillyZ chapter 1 . 5/30
Oh God this is heart breaking. Fantastically, tragically so. You've spun a beautiful, woeful story. I love it.
Im not okay. But i love it.
helenemc chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Fantastic story. Well written.
harkie5 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Wow, awesome story! You are very talented.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
oh my god. Never cried soooooo much.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Very sad.
BlackheartedBella chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This is such a beautiful story! So sad yet so freaking beautiful! I've been reading fanfiction for a long time.. And I don't know why I haven't read this one! Coz its a masterpiece! I LOVED IT! I cried a lot though :'(
Xoxo
M
catbob1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
So beautiful. So, so sad. Bittersweet. Thank you for your time and talent writing this.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
That was haunting, the way it was mostly recalled in session.
I should have seen it coming, too.
- damn great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
this is d best story I have ever read here. You are so talented. If this is the intensity of your stories then I think u shud write a book one day if u know what I mean and I surely buy it. Its so so so AMAZING! I just don't know how to describe this story. There are no adjectives. Just write many more stories like this so that we get to read them. :) I want to say a lot of things but then it will be as long as a story itself. Don't want that do we? :p anyway Lots of Love and please keep writing. Thanx for this one. Bye
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Oh goodness! I think this is the best thing I have ever read on fanfic. It's just so...everything! To feel that much at such a young age, the feelings of first love, then to know that they could never be together, the decision to jump, the grief of losing her, yet him still living, and finally... To be together in that way... Just incredible! Thank you so much for this. Your writing is just amazing, it makes me feel so deeply, I'm in awe to be honest! :)
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Still sniffling here...This really touched me. First love feels eternal doesn't it? We get filled up with these feelings...Things look brighter and we feel raw. We'd tremble when we kissed. I remember both of us trembling. I remember thinking we were the only ones who loved like that, that no one else could ever have felt like us. When he went to Viet Nam I slept with his t-shirt every night. I was only 16 when we got married (no, I was not pregnant). We wanted to be married just in case something happened over there. He came back, but he now trembled for another reason. We are still married and for a long time too. We still love each other...but that first love is some serious stuff, right? Just feeling a little blue tonight after reading your story. I'm glad they got to stay together.

You are so talented, thanks for your stories, they cause people to think...
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
So effing sad.
Robward17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Frickin Frack! This is just...ugh...I can't see & my heart hurts!
ChocolateChipCookiesXxo chapter 1 . 11/4/2013