Reviews for Watching the Sky Turn
lesuse chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Very intense and moving. . . a touch of the supernatural. . . I'm sure I'll think of it often.
avoona chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I read this a while back and read it again today. More people should to be reading this story. You are a gifted writer and have a talent for weaving heart wrenching stories. Not very many writers can get such an emotional grasp on their readers. Your stories are unique and can certainly stand on their own. I'm not sure if you are interested in being published, but your writing can certainly propel you to that.

chilaquiles08 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow... you are amazing. Definitely the saddest/most beautiful one-shot I've read.
CullenandMe chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
absolutly the best one shot I have ever read
19casey94 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Holy Moly, that was beautifully sad!
A little Blur-ry chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This story was so deep and beautiful, I sincerely loved it.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Very intense story. Loved the honesty in it. Brutal but real.
mizzzar chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
i think this was the saddest one-shot, no fanfiction, i ever read. soo hearbreanking. heartbrakingly beautiful. i cried like someone died. it's unbearable to separate edward and bella. they belong together. and your story shows that. although i prefer them alive, your writing excelled every other hea i read for awhile.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
A vert moving yet sad story. Well written.
BlindLittleRain chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was kind of heartbreaking. Okay, it was completely heartbreaking. It was beautiful. It's the kind of story that you wish you wrote, because it's genuinely moving and it just sticks with you. Congrats on writing a sad, lovely story that wasn't sappy without sacrificing emotion in the slightest.
lilo-weasley chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
OMG, that wad so good! I am crying right now, that story was so beautiful, I loved it!
strangevisions chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
hey, i luvd d title of d story, though i dont agree wid d act of suicide, but i get it itz a fic and an amazingly b'ful read. :-)
WritingInsomniac chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is so amazing...
natalone09 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Amazing and so sad...

Thank you!
katinki chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
*sigh* heartbreaking. but so beautiful.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »