Reviews for Politically Correct
siberianRS chapter 13 . 6/1
okaygoddammitzoro
siberianRS chapter 12 . 6/1
OHMYGOD I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORY I CAN'T UGH. You know, you kept surprising me (pleasantly) with how Sanji and Zoro's relationship developed. I'm a sucker for good angst, but the not-exactly-fluffy tenderness just felt so damn... right. Perfect. There were moments of denial from both of them before but I'm glad neither hurt each other because of it. I'm glad that the level of respect between them (which is probably still growing stronger) dispelled any sort of drama and they just went completely honest with each other in the balcony. I freakin' loved Sanji and his confession. And I freakin' loved Zoro and his answer.

Guh. You have no idea what this story has been doing to me these past few hours (been reading during breaks). It's definitely become one of my favorites since chapter 1. Thanks so much again, gotta go back and continue reading!
siberianRS chapter 5 . 5/31
UGHH... They're SO CUTE. This is SO GOOD. You're AMAZING. I'm a bit emotional right now.

I usually comment at the last chapter of a fic, but dammit, I can't contain these feelings urrrghh. Thanks so much for this story!
phantomschmerz chapter 20 . 3/7/2017
It is a real pleasure to read this piece of art! Though, I must say, inbetween I shuffled to LJ, for the uncensored stuff :)

In here you did a great job picturing all the mugiwara in their respective jobs and all. I really love it. It is a well done au!

I'd love to read the next chapter, maybe you'll update within the next year's, I'm looking forward to it! Because, there are not all cases solved :)

Much love!
godlet chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Euneirophrenia chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
UPDATEEEEEEEE
hollyivy7 chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
sweet and hot!
WolfirePrincess chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
it made perfect sense to me cuz you shouldn't judge people on their culture, skin tone, stats, or religion and than there wouldn't be all these wars, fights, and nonsense bs in the world. love the story so far cant wait to read more!
Stiles0024 chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
Please please update! : ]
Pandarius chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
wow, great chapter xD I love the way you sculpt their relationship
ASLShanks chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
Woah awesome story! Love the plot and it just flows really well! Hope you're able to update soon! :)
Pookey chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
We your loyal fans will wait till the end of time for you! Don't worry about that! This is one of my Favorites!
Dragon77 chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Very good start! Looking forward to this story it sounds great update soon.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Aww that's my kinda like my saying except mine goes like: if you hesitate you DIE! D:

Btw AWWWWWW love the story!
lo chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
I'm glad to see this up again. That was fun, I love the way they interact with each other.