Reviews for Politically Correct
phantomschmerz chapter 20 . 3/7
It is a real pleasure to read this piece of art! Though, I must say, inbetween I shuffled to LJ, for the uncensored stuff :)

In here you did a great job picturing all the mugiwara in their respective jobs and all. I really love it. It is a well done au!

I'd love to read the next chapter, maybe you'll update within the next year's, I'm looking forward to it! Because, there are not all cases solved :)

Much love!
godlet chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Euneirophrenia chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
UPDATEEEEEEEE
hollyivy7 chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
sweet and hot!
WolfirePrincess chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
it made perfect sense to me cuz you shouldn't judge people on their culture, skin tone, stats, or religion and than there wouldn't be all these wars, fights, and nonsense bs in the world. love the story so far cant wait to read more!
Stiles0024 chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
Please please update! : ]
Pandarius chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
wow, great chapter xD I love the way you sculpt their relationship
ASLShanks chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
Woah awesome story! Love the plot and it just flows really well! Hope you're able to update soon! :)
Pookey chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
We your loyal fans will wait till the end of time for you! Don't worry about that! This is one of my Favorites!
Dragon77 chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Very good start! Looking forward to this story it sounds great update soon.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Aww that's my kinda like my saying except mine goes like: if you hesitate you DIE! D:

Btw AWWWWWW love the story!
lo chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
I'm glad to see this up again. That was fun, I love the way they interact with each other.
Reviews to Master chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
Wow that took you a long time! :D Bet you don't even remember me!

THE SEEEEEEEX! *dies* THE COMPLETE FUCKERY OF HOT FUCKNESS OF FUCK! I LOVE IT!
Racey chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
It's great to see you updated! I missed this story!

I love the snarky camaraderie between the two, but I believe my favorite part had to be Ace's appearance. That was just awesome and completely unexpected at the moment. Kudos!

I'm still in love with this story and will wait patiently for more! Congrats on your return!
SpiritedObsession chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
My my. Dearie you make me laugh.
This story is just so funny it's awesome. And lol "giraffe" hahaha xDD knee-slapper that one is.

So anywho i really hope u have plans to continue this further becuz well... If u don't... I think you know the dangers of not catering to fangirls.

XD JK. I would never harm you rofl. Had u goin there didn't I? C: