Reviews for Not Another High School Fic!
KmJ13 chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Very good. I am really enjoying these. It is much better that all those other ones.

but why arn't you doing sucky? his would be like epic! and you could end it with like him saying: "think of all the stories i could tell"

I personally think it would be cool, but other wise i can't think of anyone else you could write about, maybe jen or vance? you know he grew up in a rough neibourghood, and boxed. there are several character eps about him to.

Can't wait for your next one!

kirra
ema neslaf chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
awww! great and very different high school fic! loved the ziva chapter!

love,

ema
Myrle 16 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
awsome! funny!

so very ...abby! :)

i am def. looking forward to reading more!
Katyushinka chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Love the Gibbs chapter! I could imagine him being bumbling and cute, too. I don't really mind the AU as long as it's not like crazy. Next you should write Kate :)
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Nice :D I love how you write Gibbs, it's very in character :D
jibbsfan101 chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
oh interesting! I like it!
Aunt Kitty chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Enjoyed them all, but-no Ducky? No Jimmy? Darn!
Aunt Kitty chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Don't get mad. Get one up.

I love it.

This is probably the only high school NCIS I will read-the concept is usually just too... too. But this is the real world, not AU. Thank you.

I can't wait to see what you do with everyone else.
Lissa chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I want to read McGees highschool life. me and my cousin came up with so many storied about him i want to c other ppls points of views now
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Hahah xD I somehow knew that was gonna be Tony :P Still, it seems plausible
Redmannequin chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
haha loved it can't wait to read the next part :)
black widow mistress chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
that was really good, I really like it!
ncistwin2 chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
i just found this story and it's good! love the part where Ziva stoled Tony's wallet! that was so funny!

ncistwin2
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Oho! Not only am I mentioned personally in an author's note, but the story is also very good! Bravo! Keep it going, looking forward to reading more!
LucksFullmoon chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
can't wait for the next chapter. You've got a great start.