Reviews for We'd find our ways to seek each other's feelings
Lil' Miss Nobody chapter 10 . 2/6
No offense to anyone, but I'm supportin' Lance/Tink. Just saying.
Oh my gosh don't leave me hanging seriously I love your story and lance and tinker bell are so cute all I know is you must continue it please!
Naflah chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Heyy, i'm new. I just wanna say that your story is so good. Believe me, I LOVE IT. So plz continue, okayy?
Broken chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Please continue! _
lorri chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
what just happened
lorri chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
i liked it im a fan of tinker bell and myy mom said when we move i can pick the theme off my room and i chose tinkerbell i love it so much ecept the part that you put in silvermist and terence ugh scary (LOL)
manga4eva chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
update plz!
guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
I love this storyy && definitely
Tinkerbell xx lance to be together there so cutee . Plz finish it you're a great writer btw
guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Omgg finish it pleasee
Yes chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
I agree with people who ship Lance x Silvermist . Terence dumps Sil and gets together with Tinkerbell . But then after Terence dumps Silvermist she goes out with Lance.

Lance x Silvermist and Terence x Tinkerbell Rocks
Trisskar chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
Sorry, I just got an account, but I've been Megan Morgan in the past, or maybe guest. Just saying for future reference! I'm a fan!
Megan Morgan chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
Great like always! I know I've reviewed before, but I'm not sure what name I used! Anyway, I love this story so much! Thanks for giving me something to look forward to! Except for the fact that the Fairies could get their wings frosted at the border so their wings wouldn't break.
J chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
Which are you doing is it doing to end with Silvermist x Terence or Tinkerbell x Terence?

A/N:Terence Loves Tinkerbell it says so on Disney Fairies Wiki