Reviews for I need to hear you
Well I'm sobbing
Caedis Putredine chapter 1 . 3/1
Well, I cried. That was really well written. Kudos to you!
NemoChan320 chapter 1 . 2/1
Omg...I can not stop crying! You wrote this very well, you can just feel the very depths of poor Hikaru's grief...This was so wonderfully written, but oh so very painful to read...
KatRum chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
my god… many tears, such cry T_T
words can't describe how good this is
SourElf chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Wow. You got really deep with this, it's beautifully dark and very in character with Hikaru.
fangirlnerdpersonthing chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This made me start crying! :(
Kukamu chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I...just can't...why...You...killed...Kaoru...WHY? just WHY? Kaoru was the one i shipped people with!The person that made my stories of OHSHC whole!But...he died...since...I read this story...now, i can t get this image outta meh head man!

((P.S.:Konba wa. Don't take this the wrong way.I loved it but i did tend to have Kaoru to be my OC's crush...yeah...my OTP is HikaHaru but occasionally i tend to write/type up some KaoxHaru, KaoxOC, and HunnixHaruhi don't mind my endless ranting that could last a you and i shall take my leave.))
Long Shadows chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Lost it at this part:

I hate you for leaving me, Kaoru.

I hate you.

I hate you...

I don't hate you. I could never hate you. I didn't mean to say that I hated you. You know that, right? I just hate the impossible depths that I truly love you, because now it's mirrored exactly by a turmoil of lonely anguish.

"I love you, so, so much. Listen Kaoru, please. I love you."

Please believe me.

"I love you."

Come back to me.

"I- I- Kaoru, I-!

LOVED the story, this part that i took out, was basicaly raw emotions...thats what got to me... keep writting! (sucks at explaining)
L.TeddyBear chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I cry often when watching movies and series, but I hardly ever cry when reading a story. I did in this story though. This is the second story in my whole entire life that had me in tears.

The emotions were so raw, so alive and so real to the point that it's heart-wrenching and impossible not to feel for Hikaru. Your descriptions were amazing, causing me to clearly be able to picture every scene. I just love how everything we see is completely from Hikaru's view such as the lack of detail of the funeral compared to the very detailed emotions and how Tamaki and Haruhi remained faceless until they left the grave.

And oh gosh, my tears started to flow when Hikaru was starting that sentence, saying the first half of it again and again, waiting for Kaoru to finish it...That part seriously ripped my heart to shreds. The ending was equally as heartbreaking, but wonderful how you ended it with that sentence-complete. I could hear Hikaru and Kaoru's voice saying the sentence so clearly that it scared me.

So yes, great job on this story. It was wonderfully and beautifully written and I absolutely loved it. This is only the second of your works that I have read and I'm definitely going to be reading more from now on. :)
InfiniteRevelation chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I almost cried so many times during this. I kept having to take a break so I wouldnt burst out in tears. Its still choking me with how sad this is! You really did a great job with it though.
(R.I.P. Kaoru Hitachiin T.T)
I.R.
maili-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
... I can't remember a story that made me cry like this.

It's a great story. I could feel all Hikaru's feelings as if they were my own. Really, that's a brilliant story.
poundkitty135 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Omfg, that was the saddest story i've ever read! I cried because it makes me think about how sad i'd be if my sister ever died, she's my favorite person in the world, and i love her more than life itself!
cant login cuz im busy sobbing chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Omg... this is literally the ONLY story on that has EVER made me cry. And trust me Ive read plenty of fanfictions..U have successfully made the-girl-who-has-never-cried-about-any-tradgedy (me) break into hysterics.

Congratulations. It takes tru talent to make me cry. And you got it! Alright.. imma cry

myself to sleep now... c youuuu~
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
So cute! So sweer. This made me cry. I love it.
Awkward Traveler chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh god, that was so sad.. I could feel Hikaru's pain, in the end- the last sentence- I almost cried, as I'm typing this, I'm blinking away almost-tears. I can't even begin to imagine how he must feel. This was completely in character, I could see it in my head. You did a spectacular job..