Reviews for The Life of a Demon Attorney
AceUnknown chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
(Sry i suddenly pressed post review) and as I was saying , cause your content are quite different from others I would say but pls do keep on working hard in whatever fanfiction story that you’re doing currently.
AceUnknown chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
Ahh once again I’m able to find a good fan fiction but now with lots of pages! And that’s a good thing for me caus
jossgabri7 chapter 14 . 1/18/2017
I swear this is the best fanfic I ever read. Thank you so much for writing my otp. Edgey and Kay really in character.
Will you make another Kay x Edgey fic again, please? Maybe their life marriage and have a children?
domino chapter 14 . 5/4/2015
i loved your fanfic D
Sarah chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
wow things got tense
Le Derpeh chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
I laughed my ass off at the last part, well done xD
Vixen T. Fox chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Ow Kay! Way to hit the nail on the head. I'll have to remember this. :3
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
You really know how to play the heartstrings, I swear, and what pairing for Phoenix are you a fan of btw? Either way, I loved this so much.
Annonamous chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
I'm just going to sit here and cry for a minute.
blllaaarrrghghhh chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
That was really nicely done! Throughout the whole story, every twist and turn, you had me hooked. I was sad when the characters were sad, and happy when they were too, so great job conveying the emotions! And the EdgeworthxKay... :D :D :D There's so little of it here, so it made me happy. Brilliant job!
Jane chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I enjoyed if, but you made Kay seem to mature
Kunaigirl chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
First of all: Sorry, had no time to log in. "

Now the review:

Loved it! I actually read it in one go! Could you write more of these? Please? Pretty Please? .

Loved it so much. I'm going to print it out...take it with me...EVERYWHERE!
raisonneur chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This masterpiece! should be more...