Reviews for The Life of a Demon Attorney
i loved your fanfic D
Sarah chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
wow things got tense
Le Derpeh chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
I laughed my ass off at the last part, well done xD
Vixen T. Fox chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Ow Kay! Way to hit the nail on the head. I'll have to remember this. :3
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
You really know how to play the heartstrings, I swear, and what pairing for Phoenix are you a fan of btw? Either way, I loved this so much.
Annonamous chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
I'm just going to sit here and cry for a minute.
Clydell Humphries chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
That was really nicely done! Throughout the whole story, every twist and turn, you had me hooked. I was sad when the characters were sad, and happy when they were too, so great job conveying the emotions! And the EdgeworthxKay... :D :D :D There's so little of it here, so it made me happy. Brilliant job!
Jane chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I enjoyed if, but you made Kay seem to mature
Kunaigirl chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
First of all: Sorry, had no time to log in. "

Now the review:

Loved it! I actually read it in one go! Could you write more of these? Please? Pretty Please? .

Loved it so much. I'm going to print it out...take it with me...EVERYWHERE!
raisonneur chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This masterpiece! should be more...
dahlia chapter 14 . 9/9/2011
THAT'S IT? THAT'S THE END OF THE STORY? seriously you're writing is sooooooooooooo good! i was in love with this story! PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS! btw GREAT story

~Dahlia
Nonspecific-Nonsense chapter 14 . 7/26/2011
Aww! Very cute story! And I really liked that twist with Kay~ A very good read and I deeply appreciate you posting this! I love this pairing and it's just adorable. And I would also like to thank you for including Apollo in this. In the earlier chapters I was wondering what characters would be involved in this story and I was glad to see him! He's one of my favorites, definitely! Anyway, great story and I loved it!
Icypixie chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
Wow, just...Wow. This is definately one of the most amazing fics that I have ever read. I love KayXEdgeworth and you did it in such an amazing way. The ending was fabulous, and you made Kay grow up a bit. She's still happy-go-lucky, but a more mature happy-go-lucky. She and Edgey are perfect for each other.