Reviews for Legend on Campus
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
First time reading this story and I must say this chapter has turned me off to anything you will ever write in the future. All you have do e is add some sadness and pain into the minds of your readers. You have not enriched them you have tainted them and their minds with your bile.
NamikazeDestoryer chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Is this the rewrite of the story when naruto gets stabbed in the torso with a Greatsword by Kakashi then is sealed away in the tree.

( I was the guest that sent the same message)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Is this a rewrite of the story when naruto gets stabbed in the torso with a Greatsword by Kakashi then gets sealed away in the tree?
SO MANY CLICHES chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
tone it down a bit, one or two is fun, fine, and dandy, makes for some good laughs, overdoing it makes them repel rather than attract (well i guess that's not the case if you do it right, but that's not my point!) also kitsukage? TEN THOUSAND years and people are STILL carrying scrolls around from a single family line, and they STILL have that much accuracy?
(not talking about the scrolls either, those things ignore time and space, cant spell "cheap" any better)
and why does he remember LITERALLY every aspect of his past in these flash backs except their names? memory doesn't work like that, a spell mayhap, but not natural memory, the whole thing would be hazy with the occasional blip of coherence. again not bashing, but try to keep some degree of i don't know! Naruto isn't exactly normal, but he isn't this "strange" either, And did you do a dragon age set up of the jinchuuriki? GOD OF THE LIGHTNING SPIRIT hams it up a bit don't you think? AGAIN NOT BASHING, i did in fact enjoy it, but this IS negima and naruto, try to maintain that as much as possible rather that outright altering everything that made either show great
Kithrin chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
one comment... after 10,000 years, half the world could potentially be related to him, AND after all that time a blood test would mean squat (do the math, unless massive inbreeding occurred, assuming average of 20 years per generation, 500 generations have passed. at most i would guess that a single gene per descendent survived)
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I am interested in how how powerful Naruto is in this story because the characters in Negima are insanely powerful, and I am also interested in why Eva is attracted towards Naruto.
guest chapter 19 . 5/13/2014
The f*** Sakura and Sai, come on
Banjo the Fox chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
DICK, FUCK YOU
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Please please please not another generic goody two shoes naruto
Googlemo chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I couldnt' read it, I get the feeling it was writen by school boy, too young and inexperienced. THe speech and everything was terrible... the idea maybe not bad, but... I can't read this.
phantom frost chapter 22 . 4/30/2013
will u continue this story
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
Having Madara/Tobi/Obito in this is out of line, especially with him murdering Naruto's family!
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I believe one of the girls loves dogs, so maybe you can pair her up with Koutaru!
Matsu chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
the fact that I know who the mystery guy is ...is making me want to send a majorly pissed Tsunade after you as well as a enraged Anko while sitting on the on the nearest chair with a bucket of popcorn and watch the carnage.
Matsu chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Summoning no jutsu *summons Kakashi* "punish the bad author for bringing Kabuto back" *Kahashi eye-smiles evilly at author then appears behind shouting "1000 Year Death!"* *watches author get launched in the air screaming*