Reviews for Legend on Campus
Kithrin chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
one comment... after 10,000 years, half the world could potentially be related to him, AND after all that time a blood test would mean squat (do the math, unless massive inbreeding occurred, assuming average of 20 years per generation, 500 generations have passed. at most i would guess that a single gene per descendent survived)
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I am interested in how how powerful Naruto is in this story because the characters in Negima are insanely powerful, and I am also interested in why Eva is attracted towards Naruto.
guest chapter 19 . 5/13/2014
The f*** Sakura and Sai, come on
Banjo the Fox chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
DICK, FUCK YOU
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Please please please not another generic goody two shoes naruto
Googlemo chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I couldnt' read it, I get the feeling it was writen by school boy, too young and inexperienced. THe speech and everything was terrible... the idea maybe not bad, but... I can't read this.
phantom frost chapter 22 . 4/30/2013
will u continue this story
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
Having Madara/Tobi/Obito in this is out of line, especially with him murdering Naruto's family!
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I believe one of the girls loves dogs, so maybe you can pair her up with Koutaru!
Matsu chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
the fact that I know who the mystery guy is ...is making me want to send a majorly pissed Tsunade after you as well as a enraged Anko while sitting on the on the nearest chair with a bucket of popcorn and watch the carnage.
Matsu chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Summoning no jutsu *summons Kakashi* "punish the bad author for bringing Kabuto back" *Kahashi eye-smiles evilly at author then appears behind shouting "1000 Year Death!"* *watches author get launched in the air screaming*
Matsu chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I still think Kabuto being that powerful and in this story to make Naruto suffer is way the hell overboard.
Matsu chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
I still wanna know why they heck did you bring Kabuto back from Naruto's time, I mean wasn't Sasuke the Emo enough?
Banjo chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Good plot... HORRIBLE grammar... Its really off putting...
XenotheWise135 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
OK, I haven't read it yet, but I needed to make it 667 reviews. Bad luck to leave it 666. NOW we read.