Reviews for Let Them Fall
alicia.jen.havens chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
I can't believe you left this here. I'm addicted I need more!
Ulxx chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
I think this fic is brilliant :)... I don't have any ideas, sorry but pleasu update soon? 3
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
I don't have any ideas, but I love this! It's so cute! I hope you update soon. _

Catalynn - I don't yet have an account on here, hehe. -_-'
coraz chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
I really love your story!
The characters are really how I figure them!
I am so sorry that you don't seem to update anymore...

I hope you will see all the reviews readers claming a sequel wrote and that it will make you happy and eager to write the said sequel ;)
Nix-WingedOne chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
wow, i loved the story! i just feel pretty sad that you arent active anymore and wont probably answer in this, still the story was very fun to read. even if it will never be finished.
The Mad Potter chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is my third time reading this story I LOVE THIS STORY!
NightStalker21 chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
This is me reviewing in hopes that you haven't given up waiting for reviews after a year and a half. Please please finish this story. it's awesome. i wanna see Shunsui cure his CSS (Cardcaptor Sakura Syndrome) and Jyuushiro get better and stop hating himself and Kurotsuchi get slammed in the face for thinking him weak - or at least get a reality check in the form of a well (or sick either one) Jyuushiro kicking his ass with no doubt about the victor.
lara5170 chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
Oh I just found this story and being a huge fan of Jyu & Shun I can't wait for more. Please update soooooon
A Wandering FanFic-reader 3 chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
I don't normally review, but since you wanted it... Ah, I'm not good a this, but..

Your story is good and I like your writing as well! It's dramatic and fluffy and awesome. I also learned some new English words from this (nope, it's not my first language), so I thank you for that! :)

Also nice that the seventh chapter didn't end with a cliffhanger! :) Because that's the risk with reading unfinished stories. I know that it's not likely that a story will be continiued when more than a year has passed without update (nothing unusual).

Ah, still great story! Yay! Oh, and don't worry about putting warnings in the middle of the story because more um, how do i phrase it, mature content is about to appear. That's what the rating is for (people should learn to filter it out)! You could just put a warning in the Author's Comment?

Oh my gooods... This is the longest comment I've ever written! Bah. :P
ebonypol chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Plz keep going i love this read. XD
LazyNezumi chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Hey what's with this? I need next chapter! XD
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
awww what a shame that this hasn't been continued. i really love it. It's what introduced me to this adorable couple ] xx
Lala5354 chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
Well, I'm reviewing. I really like this story. It's very good, hope you finish it. :P

I give you Kudos for a job well done so far.
PhantomWise19 chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
This made the fangirl inside of me squeal so hard, I thought I might explode! This was so fabulously written, and so descriptive! Your sticking to the characters wonderfully, and I love hearing their inside thoughts! Please keep it up!

~Phantom
fayfan chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
Please update and continue soon! XD

P.S. GET WELL SOON JYUU! X3