Reviews for Let Them Fall
elishtar chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Thank you so much for this story!I love this pairing and I never had enough of them!So please continue for a long time to write beautiful stories about this two!
TheShatteredRose chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Oh my goodness, this story is amazing! I just love how much Shunsui needs Ukitake, how lost he is without him. It just makes my heart melt, I tell you. I can't wait to watch them interact when Ukitake wakes up again.

Nanao is really a sweetheart, isn't she? As much as I like her, I kinda hope this doesn't turn into a threesome. They...urk me to know end, Yeah...

Anyway, wonderful story so far! I look forward to future chapters with more Ukitake worshipping! :3
Snowkid chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
so great, i really like how nanao cares for ukitake. i still think that the 3 of them together is the best. or to put nanao with rangiku in a weird way. because it would be better than with a other male than ukitake or shunsui and much better than with none.
Snowkid chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
lol, can't it bee a trio. Shunsuixnanaoxukitake. XD cause there aren't many of those and they're the best.
ravens rising chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
I loved this chapter too! I can't wait to see Ukitake & Shunsui's interaction again once Ukitake is awake, but I do love Nanao too. She's awesome and I really like the way you've portrayed her here. And we got to see how worried Shunsui is. So cute. And heartbreaking.

Can't wait for more! I hope all your updates are this quick, hehe!
ravens rising chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Omg. This fic is perfect. Exactly the kind of fic I ADORE and have been waiting for. I love this so much, you have no idea. PLEASE continue this. I can't wait!
Snowkid chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Shun loves Nanao, ofcourse he does, but he can love Ukitake too right? ~and didn't nanao come to visit?~ well, I don't read many ukitake/shunsui but this one was really good.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4